1. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    No!

Totally disagree...

The audio quality of the stream is annoying (mono & brick-walled) and the BGAB vocal effect is just thee BEST

Is it mono & brick-walled? I don't think so. Why would they release it like this? They spend ages on mixing.
  2. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    No need to compare with shifty swifty, U2 have fans and people who know what real music is...12/14 year olds can listen to Beyonce and all that shit. The charts is full of propaganda...sexing up children ,stealing the innocence of children..another argument for another time. But U2 are better than anything the charts suggest.

I agree! But it feels to me like U2 are trying to appeal to a younger audience - and I think that's a mistake.
  3. To stop people getting a good rip of the audio?
  4. ?? Maybe this is the mix that will end up on the album. There's only audience mixed in.
  5. Massive mistake, 90% of kids listen to complete garbage.
  6. Because it's "only" a stream. Therefore it is heavily compressed:

7. If U2 didn't pull a younger crowd in with Invisible they ain't Doing it now.
  8. I think they did the mix for Facebook video only and album will be loud clear and much more superior
  9. I have to say I feel like I'm in a very small minority that quite enjoys the live feel of the mix. Of course I want a different mix on the album itself but as the mix for the video I'm more than happy. I've also listened to the song for the first time today and it suddenly seems to have went up another notch now. Going to stop myself from listening to it until after work just trying to keep I as fresh as possible until next week and then we'll have The Best Thing, The Little Things and Blackout to rotate between.
  10. So they are promoting it to the world on Facebook with an annoying sound stream? Why would they make that mistake? I don't hear any compression.
  11. This is much less U2-ish and much more commercial-garbage-like than Invisible though. You can read on Twitter and Facebook that loads of young fans from garbage bands are liking it!
  12. God forbid. How does the song exactly end, btw?