1. From U2valencia:

2. I know mate. The fact that some people received some letters doesn't mean that all letters are automatically true. One can fake/replicate/imitate a letter quite easily.

3. Remy........You are breaking my heart.....
    I was in Amsterdam for the two shows (travelling from Greece) and followed the band to Brussels for the last EU gig
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I know mate. The fact that some people received some letters doesn't mean that all letters are automatically true. One can fake/replicate/imitate a letter quite easily.
    Oh. It seemed like you were saying there were never any letters or something.
  5. I wasn't there either. Only found out about the video shoot after it had happened. I hated myself for not paying closer attention to U2.com as I would have loved to be there at the Gashouder on my night off.
  6. Originally posted by MissBonoHewson:[..]
    I wasn't there either. Only found out about the video shoot after it had happened. I hated myself for not paying closer attention to U2.com as I would have loved to be there at the Gashouder on my night off.
    Me too
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah I think that's a good way of describing it 'plods along' I think it's a song that doesn't really go anywhere and doesn't really hit you at any point. That doesn't make it a poor song for me but it means it certainly isn't a standout either. The Blackout sounds like it's going to have catchy chorus something that The Miracle seriously lacked both lyrically and musically.

Also. Safe to say that I was so relieved that the Blackout doesn't have any woo ooh's and plainly obvious sing alongchants without meaning.

Blackout just makes you wanna move your ass and jump and rock out. And the lyrics give you -that- feeling.