2017-09-08 - Minneapolis
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Wait, Brigitte was onstage again? No disrespect, but even there we have the same faces.
  2. Bono in 1997: "We came here to kick your ass, not to kiss it"
    Bono in 2017: "We came here to kiss your ass"
    That's what he said in this show, according to atu2.

3. Certainly seems like it this tour, it is what it is though. We have to remember if u2 hadn't played this tour a lot of us would never have seen TJT rarities and even if they did show up it would be extremely rare like they have been since 1987, going forward I think it will be the same so we're best to enjoy these shows and particularly TJT section while it lasts.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

Certainly seems like it this tour, it is what it is though. We have to remember if u2 hadn't played this tour a lot of us would never have seen TJT rarities and even if they did show up it would be extremely rare like they have been since 1987, going forward I think it will be the same so we're best to enjoy these shows and particularly TJT section while it lasts.
    +1
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Bono in 1997: "We came here to kick your ass, not to kiss it"
    Bono in 2017: "We came here to kiss your ass"
    That's what he said in this show, according to atu2.
    Times change
  6. I rather see the girl who was on stage in Paris again
  7. Borders on ridiculous now , the same girls keep getting on stage , Brigitte , Trish ?, others ?
    I respect there efforts etc in getting their GA spot but please move over girls and let other fans in
  8. I just saw that this is only five pages long