2017-09-12 - Kansas City
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1

1. For those that don't know. DACA is not and never was a law in the USA. It was an executive order which means nothing. All those kids are still illegal immigrants. Trump is telling the legislative branch, which makes laws, to make a new law to make them legal. He said he would sign it.

Anyway, The Best Thing was real good tonight. Much much better. What a great little tune. I love it.
  2. Originally posted by MattG:Post show live Instagram coming soon. Leaving during One to beat some traffic because I'm old and I've seen this band a lot.

I thought that this was a uniquely London phenomenon!
  3. Originally posted by MattG:I lied, they're seriously so good live tonight I stayed for all of One. What a show. Been a loooong time since I've seen them this tight, feels like. More comments to follow.

Cool! Even staying for One
  4. Hahaha, Matt on Instagram "America snippets so far: 0"
  5. good but always the same setlist except the new song and a pair of encores , elevation, bd and vertigo oh my Godness , every concert ......
  6. Originally posted by raynman009:[..]

For those that don't know. DACA is not and never was a law in the USA. It was an executive order which means nothing. All those kids are still illegal immigrants. Trump is telling the legislative branch, which makes laws, to make a new law to make them legal. He said he would sign it.

Anyway, The Best Thing was real good tonight. Much much better. What a great little tune. I love it.
    It's amazing the info that is twisted for an agenda.
    To compare anyone to Hitler is so lazy.