2017-09-22 - San Diego
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. Didn’t care for it. I really hope they don’t go this way for the next tour.
  2. Didn't catch it back then! (didn't pay much attention to that performance either to be honest).
  3. It’s also audible on one of the remixes.
  4. It definitely improves the song for me also, I really hope they add it into the album mix.
  5. Well seems like people are of course conflicted on the acoustic best thing. However I don't get people saying it will end up on the album acoustic. We literally have the single so we pretty much know what we're gonna get. I enjoyed it and felt it was more polished than the full electric performances they've done.

Also regarding the set list bitching, no surprise when it's easy to follow the band every night on stream but I sincerely doubt any of you guys would actually leave in the middle of a U2 gig.
  6. Originally posted by ahn1991:Well seems like people are of course conflicted on the acoustic best thing. However I don't get people saying it will end up on the album acoustic. We literally have the single so we pretty much know what we're gonna get. I enjoyed it and felt it was more polished than the full electric performances they've done.

Also regarding the set list bitching, no surprise when it's easy to follow the band every night on stream but I sincerely doubt any of you guys would actually leave in the middle of a U2 gig.
    From the whole of the English vocabulary you had to choose "polished". Lol
  7. Yes. I deliberately chose that word, you got a problem with it?
  8. The electric performances are just not there yet. Plus Edge's vocals are much more prominent here.