1. Read my post on the 3D film and I wanted to make a commentary but i found you closed it. Well, I'll meake it here:

Remy, the last time I checked the previous thread you were discussing why U2 loves America, not exactly something related to the film... Since it was page 4, I didn't know if new posts would be about the main theme or about why they don't play Europe so regularly as the USA. Sometimes, when topics go through other ways you don't feel like reading the new conversation, that's why I opened a new topic. Hey, you want me to follow a 5-paged topic, which has derivated into a desertation on U2 love for the States, to know if you're updated?

Well, let's assume your answer is yes. In that case, I'd appreciatte if you give an announcement before closing my topics. I think that is basic polites.
  2. Well I just want to have just one topic for a subject, otherwise the end is lost when you have like a dozen topics about the 3D film. And the discussion was already on topic again
    http://www.u2start.com/topic/957///48/0/

And what you posted was already posted too. But when topics reach 10 pages or so I'm willing to close them and open a fresh new one naming it part II or something, I'm okay with something like that. And I did post something to close your topic didn't I? I think it was pretty obvious that the topic was closed because there was already a topic about it. Just common forum rules.

Oh and when topics are sailing to other subjects than they were supposed to go about you can just report it and I'll put it back on the rails again.
  3. Originally posted by RemyWell I just want to have just one topic for a subject, otherwise the end is lost when you have like a dozen topics about the 3D film. And the discussion was already on topic again
    http://www.u2start.com/topic/957///48/0/

And what you posted was already posted too. But when topics reach 10 pages or so I'm willing to close them and open a fresh new one naming it part II or something, I'm okay with something like that. And I did post something to close your topic didn't I? I think it was pretty obvious that the topic was closed because there was already a topic about it. Just common forum rules.

Oh and when topics are sailing to other subjects than they were supposed to go about you can just report it and I'll put it back on the rails again.

Yeah, man, If info gets repeated I have no problem. What I'm telling you is that 10 pages can be a good number for you but not necessarily for others, so not everyone follow all topics that far. And I'm sorry but you didn't post anything about closin' the topic. I realized when I tried to post an apologize for repeating info. You can check on the main forums page, which still shows that thread. And if those are common forum rules, why do you give a warning in other cases? You always say when you will close or move a topic...

It's a nice thing you can put things back on the rails again... But in this case you were involved in the conversation... you said something about the US being more expensive than Europe... So are suggesting I should report you to yourself?
  4. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Yeah, man, If info gets repeated I have no problem. What I'm telling you is that 10 pages can be a good number for you but not necessarily for others, so not everyone follow all topics that far. And I'm sorry but you didn't post anything about closin' the topic. I realized when I tried to post an apologize for repeating info. You can check on the main forums page, which still shows that thread. And if those are common forum rules, why do you give a warning in other cases? You always say when you will close or move a topic...

It's a nice thing you can put things back on the rails again... But in this case you were involved in the conversation... you said something about the US being more expensive than Europe... So are suggesting I should report you to yourself?

That's right, even I need a bump sometimes
    I'm also human, I also sometimes forget to remain on topic.

And you're right about the rest, but that's just people's preferences, they're all different and I try to make something of it that most people prefer. And I forgot to add the line "I'll close this topic" indeed, thought it was obvious enough the way I handled it but I'll try to be more carefull in the future. We will have more moderators too in the future, I can't handle it alone sometimes