1. Originally posted by Bloodraven:One of the best Bads:
    It featured a long intro before Bono started singing and finished with Fool To Cry and 40 snippets.

I just don't know what show it is from.
    Any ideas?

Hahahahah

2. they did the America snippet on every first leg version I guess and I think for Ireland the snippet was also very appropriate. If this was the worst of 40 versions this year than we were very lucky.

3. None of them, I would recognise those, guess they played some sort of bootleg version then hahah. Pretty strange
  4. Mystery Bad PT. II.
  5. Perhaps not the best performance but on Santiago '98 seeing how passionatly Bono sings it after all the mishaps of Popmart and the significance of the shows in south America with the MotD is really quite something
  6. April 15 2001 Portland - fantastic version. Listen to it all the way through...Bono's voice is top notch, the band is firing on all cylinders, the infusion of 40 is fantastic. This is the show they did after Joey Ramone passed which may have added to the magic

(found audio of the whole show on YouTube - use the notes in the video to jump to Bad and enjoy the ride)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGHdUoiCYQE
  7. Dortmund - 1984-11-21
    Live Aid - 1985-07-13
    Self Aid - 1986-05-17
    Boston - 1987-09-18
    D.C. - 1992-08-16
  8. Rome 15/07 could be the best bad of this tour, with an incredible heroes snippet. Powerful version
  9. Might be a stupid question but is the ''Come on down, come on down'' snippet/part from this Bad a song or just Bono making up something? Because I feel like I've heard Bono sing it before but I don't know or can't find what it is.