1. Ha, good point...

Still though - it's always good to see them on top.
  2. Originally posted by LostSailor:Been a fan for 35 years and I just don't see what all the hype is about with LIBTAIIW. I have tried and tried and just can't get into it. The cheesy lyrics and the generic, dull guitar. By far, my least favorite U2 single ever and it makes the E&I show encore almost unbearable. Please tell me I am not the only one out there who feels this way!

I totally agree. The song is generally dull. It never takes off and they’ve tried to be relevant and modern with the oh-oh-oh repetitive chant but it does nothing for the song. It lacks that emotion that a WOWY or All I Want achieves. I don’t really understand why they’re pushing this song so much, it’s just bland radio pop filler.
  3. Originally posted by LostSailor:Been a fan for 35 years and I just don't see what all the hype is about with LIBTAIIW. I have tried and tried and just can't get into it. The cheesy lyrics and the generic, dull guitar. By far, my least favorite U2 single ever and it makes the E&I show encore almost unbearable. Please tell me I am not the only one out there who feels this way!

You are not alone.
  4. But still a minority, luckily.
    I love that song. Instant classic, imho.
  5. I think it's time to move one now... 32 remixes of the song is enough, Come on U2 don't you have others singles on the way?
  6. Love the song hope to hear it live in a few weeks
  7. its not the best from SOE, but still a great song
  8. Really love this song but the remixes are just overkill
  9. Originally posted by y531ly5:I think it's time to move one now... 32 remixes of the song is enough, Come on U2 don't you have others singles on the way?
    It got to number one on the dance charts.
  10. I wish the synth/guitar part was more interesting live, maybe Bono with some effects shouting into the his beloved megaphone instead of a backing track.
  11. The Cheat Codes mix is the last remaining remnant of SOE that I still listen to.