1. I'm hoping this will be a show-closer next year, with an extended sing-a-long ending. It will bring people to tears and people will be singing it all the way home. I love it, an absolute a masterpiece to my ears.
  2. Originally posted by Caledonia:I'm hoping this will be a show-closer next year, with an extended sing-a-long ending. It will bring people to tears and people will be singing it all the way home. I love it, an absolute a masterpiece to my ears.
    I was picturing this as the closer too.
  3. i am absolutely loving this one
  4. I liked this song, I thought it was a big one, but...

Five days later and sitting at my desk at work, out of nowhere I got the "if the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay, oh sing your song, let your song be sung..." stuck in my head and suddenly my eyes are getting wet at work, and I don't want to. Fuck, I hate when that happens.
    This song finally got me.
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I liked this song, I thought it was a big one, but...

Five days later and sitting at my desk at work, out of nowhere I got the "if the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay, oh sing your song, let your song be sung..." stuck in my head and suddenly my eyes are getting wet at work, and I don't want to. Fuck, I hate when that happens.
    So what you're saying is... this song is fucking epic!
    In Rob we trust.
  6. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I liked this song, I thought it was a big one, but...

This part hurts
  7. yep, he was right.

I think I was looking at it like if those lyrics were directed at me, and not like if it was me saying them to my kids (or a parent to his kids, or as if it were my parents saying that to me)... the moment I turned that switch it smacked me, immediately.
  8. You crack me up. Rob did say that. I’ll never forger my weekend with Rob. I don’t want to delete his audio rip of that night. Think I’m gonna keep it.

Anyway i agree with everyone else. It’s a very emotional song. I admit tearing up as well. A good song to listen too when your feeling down. Let U2 cheer you up.
  9. It is without question, the most perfect piece of music that I've ever heard in my 64 years.
  10. i cant say this enough but i really hope they play this on tour