1. ok, but first he needs to swear that next time he'll let the song last a couple of more minutes -or at least a few more seconds-

If you blink while listening it, you feel like you accidentally skipped it.
    It's frustrating.

Book Of Your Heart
  2. Originally posted by Bloodraven:ok, but first he needs to swear that next time he'll let the song last a couple of more minutes -or at least a few more seconds-

It's frustrating.

Book Of Your Heart
  3. Originally posted by Bloodraven:ok, but first he needs to swear that next time he'll let the song last a couple of more minutes -or at least a few more seconds-

It's frustrating.

Book Of Your Heart
    Lately you have a thing for that "topic"... (South Park photos, etc.)
  4. From Andy's website :
    "Barlow has produced five tracks on the forthcoming U2 album:
    ‘Love Is All We Have Left’ (produced and mixed)
    ‘Book Of Your Heart’ (produced and mixed)
    ‘Red Flag Day’ (produced)
    ‘Little Things That Give You Away’ (additional production Jolyon Thomas)
    ‘Landlady’ (additional production, Ryan Tedder)"

Also says "Just before going on stage in Russia, Barlow got a call from his manager. He learned that Bono was a huge LAMB fan and had invited Barlow to Monaco to try out working with U2. “Bono and the rest of the band wanted something different, fresh and unusual. U2 are famous for finding new ways of expressing themselves. But they were really open and happy to take direction from me. It was a liberating experience.” "

I always love seeing one of my favorite artists being fan of another artist (especially not well known) that I love
  5. Damn. Yeah, he needs to be the only producer on the next album. I’d love to see an entire album through his filter.

6. opposite side of the spectrum in here, though.

The southpark one I used it for the "the staaaars up theeeeeere!!!", and I think it was well deserved it.

In here, the "Baaaabe I don't belooooooong to youuuuuuuu!!!" should've deserved the same pic, but in this case, the end was not coming, the end was here.

(also, you need to include a drooling emoticon in the site, it would stop me from trying to find how to express my emotions in an accurate way )
  7. You mean like this emoticon:
    (Granted, it looks like he's eating blue chips or something)
  8. Anyway, I was just messing with you, keep posting whatever you want.
  9. crap, I didn't noticed that one before... but that one looks a bit dumb as opposite to just ecstatic.

Sometimes when I'm full of emotion I remember the one they had in that other place and I can't find it here... sometimes....
  10. I agree with you. What a song is that, BOYH. Maybe the best of the album. Why is it not with the first 13 songs. It's a treasure.
  11. Overrated