1. I have.but this last tour seems to be shorter .
  2. It is shorter than 2015, yes, but 2015 was a huge run, that was planned differently (paris of different sets, which turned out the same)

U2 know the places they play, they know how often they can fill up a location and so it's already all booked and will be released bit by bit.

So when you see large gaps in a first released schedule, you can be absolutely sure, there will be more shows announced.
  3. So it's not because they're gettin' older ?
  4. That's why they put 2 days of break in even within a city (Paris 8+9, 12+13)
  5. Well.come what may.i Got my tix.can't wait!
  6. I emailed U2.com about the possibility of saving the album code for 2nd night dates that have yet to be announced. Had a reply today stating that they will remain valid for any dates added throughout the year if they are not used for the dates that have been announced so far.

Possibly good news, but U2.com email replies seem to be true or false depending on who answers them.
  7. Thanks for contacting us, my name is Romeo and I’ll be helping with all your questions today!
    You have up until the end of the fiscal year to utilize the code. Yes, if more shows become available of the show dates already released this week, you can still utilize the code as long as it is during the pre-sale process.
    Questions? Please reply to this email, or get answers right now.
    Sincerely,
    Romeo
    U2.com Team
  8. Originally posted by mickoafc:I emailed U2.com about the possibility of saving the album code for 2nd night dates that have yet to be announced. Had a reply today stating that they will remain valid for any dates added throughout the year if they are not used for the dates that have been announced so far.

Possibly good news, but U2.com email replies seem to be true or false depending on who answers them.
    Yeah never trust what comes from U2.com support staff. Had my fair share of confusion with that one. Asking the same question to 3 people will get you 3 answers. For all we know this guy thinks its about the Innocence & Experience codes.
  9. The UNIVERSAL album codes are only valid until Jan 24. This is a statement from Universal (posted on u2tour)

the NOT USED u2com (!) Experience / Innocence codes will remain valid for added dates
  10. Originally posted by sparko:The UNIVERSAL album codes are only valid until Jan 24. This is a statement from Universal (posted on u2tour)

the NOT USED u2com (!) Experience / Innocence codes will remain valid for added dates
    I bet ya that they will reactivate the codes for the Dublin shows later. As people in Ireland also got an album code, so it would only be fair if they can use it for Dublin later.
  11. I made it clear in my email that it was regarding the album presale code, but I was a bit sceptical when I got their response.
  12. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah never trust what comes from U2.com support staff. Had my fair share of confusion with that one. Asking the same question to 3 people will get you 3 answers. For all we know this guy thinks its about the Innocence & Experience codes.
    As told hours ago ( this morning ) i hadn't received My code For presale.i had to call u2.com this morning to have it.....35€ Phone call