1. I'm still waiting for my code from Live Nation UK
  2. Still showing GA available for Paris2
  3. Grazie mile
  4. Loads of decent choice for both Paris dates, I wonder if that’s because of the fact 2 dates in a 17k capacity arena , only other city with 2 dates is Milan with a 12k capacity plus more of a pull for the neutral given th3 Italian fanaticism, I know other dates will happen, but this farcical lack of GA could have been avoided with a bolder announcement i.e. each city getting 2 dates
  5. Originally posted by ukmofo:Jesus, Jesus help me ..................
    4th Level London seats in todays presale priced at at £208 each, but not recommended for anyone with a fear of heights !!
    Guy Oseary comes up to me, his face red like a rose on a thorn bush
    Like all the colors of a royal flush and he's peeling off those dollar bills
    Slapping them down, one hundred, two hundred............................

He is the spawn of Satan is Mr Oseary.
    Mad for money ,and will screw it out of the fans just like he did with Madonnas fans.

£208 for the upper level in the O2 ,outrageous ,its miles up ,the view is crap up there .

I know other dates will happen, but this farcical lack of GA could have been avoided with a bolder announcement i.e. each city getting 2 dates

The lack of GA is artificially manufactured by the promoter.
    Their main goal is to sell the top priced seats .
    They do this by throttling the release of cheaper seats and GA .

Another Livenation act Lady Gaga ,I remember her presales in Europe last year ,almost impossible to get GA or decent priced seats.
    Only really expensive seats and VIP packs available.
    Same in general sale ,then over the following months they gradually released the standing and good seats priced at normal prices as opposed to VIP.
    Its all a ruse to get the public into buying the expensive seats that frankly nobody wants .
  6. Ive read Somewhere that with the same coe, we can buy tickets for different concerta. Is This true?

If só, anyone that has already bought tickets with their, can provide me a uses code so i can try to buy 2 for Portugal concert?
  7. Originally posted by Nosidefcp:Ive read Somewhere that with the same coe, we can buy tickets for different concerta. Is This true?

If só, anyone that has already bought tickets with their, can provide me a uses code so i can try to buy 2 for Portugal concert?
    Although some have tried this, this is officially not allowed and U2.com is entitled to cancel all your orders if you do so.
  8. Originally posted by ukmofo:Jesus, Jesus help me ..................
    4th Level London seats in todays presale priced at at £208 each, but not recommended for anyone with a fear of heights !!
    Guy Oseary comes up to me, his face red like a rose on a thorn bush
    Like all the colors of a royal flush and he's peeling off those dollar bills
    Slapping them down, one hundred, two hundred............................

Yep- he's been helping Madonna fleece her fans for many many years. I remember warning people who were pleased to see O'Seary come on board that this would happen- and here we are. You'd have to be certifiable to buy £208 tickets for level 4 at the o2
  9. I've done probably done 1000 gigs since 1980 and now find it all
    1, a con (the whole live gig going experience). I know artists don't sell enough music nowadays to pay so the whole industry is set up to milk the live aspect of it. When I hear what people pay nowadays it just annoys me. It's there prerogative I know, It's their money e.t.c. But sometimes it's corporate greed saying " let's just take advantage of the fact people like that particular artists music and milk them for as much as we can".
    Now I know it's always been like it but, nowadays it just seems so far removed from buying a new record or cd and going home and listening to it for the first time, and wondering how they'll perform it live. I've been to a few gigs in last few years where the buyer had their name printed on the ticket and you had to show I.D when you turned up. I spoke to an Italian guy at a David Gilmour concert and because of that system it worked out cheaper to fly to London and see Gilmour at The Royal Albert Hall than buy a ticket in Rome on the secondhand market. That included flights and hotel thrown in too. But that worked to stop touts,scalper e.t.c. So why can't Ticketmaster,Live Nation and other companies operate that way ? All they're doing is creating more problems but, hey common sense is too obvious sometimes.

Oh yeah number 2.... It's far too stressful nowadays, remember the days when you picked up the phone or queued up at the venue. It's come along way from when U2 only allows two tickets per applicant for the indoor Zootv tour back in 1992. Even that caused a stampede in some places like it was the Black Friday sales. I'm sure it doesn't have to be that complicated.

Having said that following U2 and other bands has always been a rollercoaster ride over there years, good and bad. They're the only artist that i'm prepared to go the extra mile to see them. Can't travel around the world to see them these days as I've got other things that are more important, family e.t.c. But I do feel really sorry for those people who go through all the stress in trying to get tickets and come the start of the tour and showtime we all know it'll be well worth the stress and hassle.
    At least U2 do offer reasonable ticket prices starting at 40 to what ever you're prepared to pay. When I've told people the cheapest prices they're surprised. Can't remember how much Madonna was charging when Sir Elton John criticised about her lip-syncing but looking back that was a watershed moment to me. Because she got away with it and other artist could see that.
    I know I'm sounding old and it's just the world we live in. As I said it'll be worth it come showtime,but it does gut me. Sorry for ranting so long here but I feel everyones pain.
  10. Originally posted by djparky: [..]

Yep- he's been helping Madonna fleece her fans for many many years. I remember warning people who were pleased to see O'Seary come on board that this would happen- and here we are. You'd have to be certifiable to buy £208 tickets for level 4 at the o2
    Names and addresses of those pleased with Guy arrival! I will find out where do they park their cars.... I kept saying he NEEDs to be sacked...

First a masssive flop in SOI promotion not the ridclous tickets prices and rules...
    THis bullet-oseary rap is great ://