1. I bought tickets on French TM for Paris2 with my album presale code. Out of curiousty, I tried the same code tonight on the same website for Paris4 and it still worked. So TM france havent even invalidated the code on their own website.
  2. Originally posted by Eriktotti88:[..]
    Has there ever been a real audit that let to cancellation of tickets? 'Cause I read about some people on here using their code mutiple times without repurcussions

They definitely dont cross reference with the dozens of other non-ticketmaster primary sites around the world (or so Ive heard )
  3. Originally posted by Eriktotti88:[..]
    Has there ever been a real audit that let to cancellation of tickets? 'Cause I read about some people on here using their code mutiple times without repurcussions

Yep. Heard it in Europe just a few times, but several times in the US.
  4. You got me to wondering--have any U2 shows ever been cancelled due to slow ticket sales? I can't imagine that happening... Certainly hope it doesn't for some of the U.S. shows...
  5. Originally posted by OneLight:[..]
    You got me to wondering--have any U2 shows ever been cancelled due to slow ticket sales? I can't imagine that happening... Certainly hope it doesn't for some of the U.S. shows...
    No. And that won't happen as this is the strategy of LiveNation as it looks: don't sell out shows instantly, inflate prices as high as possible and lower closer to show date to sell more tickets.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    No. And that won't happen as this is the strategy of LiveNation as it looks: don't sell out shows instantly, inflate prices as high as possible and lower closer to show date to sell more tickets.
    Thanks, I'd hate to think that the one show I have GA tix to would be cancelled. Too bad TM did verified fan here... I want to see these shows sell out like they should.
  7. Originally posted by OneLight:[..]
    You got me to wondering--have any U2 shows ever been cancelled due to slow ticket sales? I can't imagine that happening... Certainly hope it doesn't for some of the U.S. shows...
    Not since the 80s. Nowadays they can perfectly afford poor ticket sales, that's why they have over saturated the US markets with redundant touring there.
  8. Checked at 8.57 and Belfast 2 was on sale! Easy GA