1. Man if some of this Pop prediction comes to pass, I'm gonna be reallllllly annoyed that I'm missing this tour. I'm waiting for that Toronto announcement any day now
  2. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:Man if some of this Pop prediction comes to pass, I'm gonna be reallllllly annoyed that I'm missing this tour. I'm waiting for that Toronto announcement any day now
    Do you think it is likely?! I really hope so.
  3. Originally posted by hello123:[..]

Im all for Bullet having a rest. Was th best move to rest it on 360... was great for IE. But...... if its that vs American Soul geeez. I think by the time they come to Aus they will have dropped AS. I hope.

Fair enough. AS instead of BTBS isn't necessarily what I want, simply just a guess on my part. Think they'll scale back on the JT material. I'd obviously expect Streets to remain a setlist staple, but ISHFWILF and maybe even WOWY might not be regulars, depending on how many shows the tour ends up having.
  4. The Blackout
    Red Flag Day
    Lights of Home
    Get out of your own way
    American Soul (Screen on)
    Pride
    Landlady
    Gone
    Intermission
    The Fly (Inside Screen)
    OrdinaryLove Remix
    The Showman (B-Stage)
    In God's Country (B-Stage)
    Exit
    Bad
    Streets
    Still havent found
    Wowy
    You're the best thing
    Vertigo
    Little Things
    All I want is you
    Love is bigger than anything...

My wishlist....
  5. 01 - Love Is All We Have Left (Bono only under the white lightbulb that slowly turns to red as all the lights, the screen and the stage borders)
    02 - Where The Streets Have No Name
    03 - Get Out Of Your Own Way
    04 - American Soul/Volcano medley
    05 - Vertigo
    06 - Beautiful Day
    07 - Discothèque/Mofo
    08 - The Fly (Elevation Tour's intro that starts at the end of Discothèque)/I Will Follow
    09 - The Blackout
    10 - Lights Of Home/Iris (snippet)
    11 - Landlady/Song For Someone (snippet)
    band on the e-stage
    12 - Red Flag Day/The Showman
    13 - Ordinary Love/Seconds
    14 - The Little Things That Give You Away
    15 - Summer Of Love (Bono and The Edge only)
    16 - Exit/Sunday Bloody Sunday
    17 - Raised By Wolves
    18 - Until The End of The World

19 - Invisible
    20 - Ultraviolet/Every Breaking Wave (full band)
    21 - One/With Or Without You/Bad/Pride
    22 - You're The Best Thing About Me
  6. Does anyone remember the tour rehearsals for I&E that included an orchestra? I believe they were either going to be right up front, or surrounding the E-stage.

I just got around to watching the AIWIY BBC performance and the strings were a nice touch. I don't know if I'd be a fan of them doing a full show with an orchestra, but how would you all react if instead of rotating those E-stage songs every night, they were the same 3 or 4 but performed with an orchestra?

Lights of Home, All I Want is You, Original of the Species, Every Breaking Wave, Kite...lot of potential.

What would your E-stage orchestra set look like?
  7. Originally posted by MattG:Does anyone remember the tour rehearsals for I&E that included an orchestra? I believe they were either going to be right up front, or surrounding the E-stage.

I just got around to watching the AIWIY BBC performance and the strings were a nice touch. I don't know if I'd be a fan of them doing a full show with an orchestra, but how would you all react if instead of rotating those E-stage songs every night, they were the same 3 or 4 but performed with an orchestra?

Lights of Home, All I Want is You, Original of the Species, Every Breaking Wave, Kite...lot of potential.

What would your E-stage orchestra set look like?
    Kite
    Ordinary Love
    Original Of The Species
    One
  8. Originally posted by MattG:[...]instead of rotating those E-stage songs every night, they were the same 3 or 4 but performed with an orchestra?

I completely forgot about these rumors, but I love it!
    Perhaps this way EBW won't be the nightly nap break

I'd definitely include One and the 2011 version of Staring at the Sun in this set.
  9. Originally posted by Bullet_Blue:01 - Love Is All We Have Left (Bono only under the white lightbulb that slowly turns to red as all the lights, the screen and the stage borders)
    02 - Where The Streets Have No Name
    03 - Get Out Of Your Own Way
    04 - American Soul/Volcano medley
    05 - Vertigo
    06 - Beautiful Day
    07 - Discothèque/Mofo
    08 - The Fly (Elevation Tour's intro that starts at the end of Discothèque)/I Will Follow
    09 - The Blackout
    10 - Lights Of Home/Iris (snippet)
    11 - Landlady/Song For Someone (snippet)
    band on the e-stage
    12 - Red Flag Day/The Showman
    13 - Ordinary Love/Seconds
    14 - The Little Things That Give You Away
    15 - Summer Of Love (Bono and The Edge only)
    16 - Exit/Sunday Bloody Sunday
    17 - Raised By Wolves
    18 - Until The End of The World

19 - Invisible
    20 - Ultraviolet/Every Breaking Wave (full band)
    21 - One/With Or Without You/Bad/Pride
    22 - You're The Best Thing About Me
    Love this set!
  10. LIAWHL > Streets would knock me right over to open the show. Would be genius but I'm not sure they'll keep Streets early since they played it 5th every night on the last tour.

But who knows!
  11. 1. The Blackout
    2. Until The End of The World
    3. New Years Day
    4. Red Flag Day
    5. 11 o clock tick tock
    6. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    7. Pride
    8. You're The Best Thing About Me
    9. Beautiful Day
    10. Vertigo
    Intermission: Pop Musik
    11. Discotheque
    12. Elevation
    13. Get Out of Your Own Way
    14. All I Want is You
    15. Stay
    16. Love is All We Have Left
    17. Streets
    18. One

Encore:
    19. American Soul
    20. Bullet The Blue Sky
    21. Acrobat
    22. With or Without You
    23. Love is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way

This is my prediction I was working on while at work today. I also think that LIAWHL is perfect to segue into Streets. Must be tough for the band to come up with a setlist they'd like to play while also pleasing fans.
    For the first time, I will be going on an internet and social media blackout once the tour starts until I see the shows myself to avoid spoilers.