1. 1. Blackout
    2. Get Out of your Own Way
    3. American Soul
    4. Stories for Boys (Night 1) 11 O'Clock (Night 2)
    5. Vertigo
    6. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    7. Until the End of the World
    8. Mysterious Ways
    9. Summer of Love
    10. California
    11. Desire (Night 1) Angel of Harlem (Night 2)
    12. Showman
    13. Red Flag Day
    14. Every Breaking Wave
    15. New Years Day
    16. Bad
    17. Pride
    18. Streets
    19. Bullet the Blue Sky
    20. One/Invisible

21. Beautiful Day
    22. You're the Best Thing
    23. With it Without You
    24. Little Things
    25. Live is Bigger than anything...
  2. I used to think The Blackout was gonna open, i still kinda do, but I've been toying with this set lately

American Soul
    Lights Of Home
    Vertigo
    Desire
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    The Showman (Bono inside screen)
    All I Want Is You - Bono On E Stage
    Red Flag Day
    New Year's Day
    Until The End Of The World
    __
    Intermission - Numb - Edge Inside Screen
    __

The Fly (band in screen)
    Even Better Than The Real Thing (band in screen)
    Mysterious Ways
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Every Breaking Wave - Edge and Bono ( Little Things on 2nd nights)
    Bad
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Love Is All We Have Left/Where The Streets Have No Name
    With Or Without You
    ____

City Of Blinding Lights
    Beautiful Day
    One
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way
  3. the best way is to wait tulsa's opening night
  4. Assorted thoughts again:

- Opening four could be:
    1. Blackout
    2. Lights of Home
    3. Get Out of Your Own Way
    4. American Soul
    - Bullet into Love is All We Have Left into Streets would be amazing!!
    - Little Things followed by Love is Bigger to close would be epic. Followed by 13 as a second encore??
    - Songs like All I Want is You, Kite, Iris, and Stuck in a Moment (songs directly addressed to certain people) could be used with the SOE songs that Bono considers to be "letters"
    - They'll definitely find a spot in the set for EBW
    - I think we'll see The Fly or Zoo Station return, along with one Pop song and a few other 90s tracks (especially since they said they plan on dropping a few TJT songs)
    - Beautiful Day and Get Out of Your Own Way should be played as far apart as possible (due to the obvious similarities)
    - The Showman, Summer of Love, and Red Flag Day are definite e-stage songs (if they continue with that concept)

Main point: I think we'll get almost every song from this album live!!
  5. I think we're looking at a more 90's heavy setlist since IE was more 80's heavy

1. Love is All We Have Left (Bono enters from E Stage)
    2. Lights of Home
    3. Even Better Than the Real Thing (studio version) or The Fly or Zoo Station
    4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    5. Until the End of the World
    6. You're the Best Thing About Me
    7. Get Out of Your Own Way
    8. American Soul
    9. Mysterious Ways (w/ Slide Solo)
    10. The Little Things That Give You Away
    11. Pride (in the Name of Love)
    Intermission
    12. The Blackout (inside screen)
    13. Sunday Bloody Sunday (Inside screen, band leaves in the 'no more' section)
    14. New Year's Day
    15. Rotation (listed below)
    16. Rotation (listed below)
    17. 13 (There is a Light)
    18. Every Breaking Wave (solo piano)
    19. One (Edge walks back to main stage; Bono sings on e-stage)
    20. Desire (Trump version from I-Heart Radio)
    21. Love is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way or Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own
    22. Vertigo
    Encore
    Video detailing either ONE or (RED)
    23. Where the Streets Have No Name
    24. Beautiful Day
    25. Bad or 40 or I Will Follow

Rotation songs:
    An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart
    Party Girl
    Two Hearts Beat as One
    A Sort of Homecoming
    Spanish Eyes
    Angel of Harlem
    Love Rescue Me
    All I Want is You
    Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
    Satellite of Love
    Discotheque
    Wake up Dead Man
    In a Little While
    The Ground Beneath Her Feet
    Ordinary Love
    Summer of Love
    The Showman (Little More Better)
    Landlady
    Book of Your Heart

While I think that there's a high chance that Blackout opens, I think it will be done in the screen to start the 2nd half. All of Even Better Than the Real Thing (studio version), The Fly, & Zoo Station were rehearsed but not performed for the I+E Tour (minus 1 Zoo Station performance in Berlin). The Mysterious Ways slide solo was resurrected for JT30 but was not performed often, leading me to believe that it is being saved for E+I. SOI will only be referenced by the 'snippets' of its songs in the SOE material, save Every Breaking Wave, which they performed on the BBC and will continue to. Bullet the Blue Sky will take another rest due to a small amount of JT material, giving Desire the ability to be their big anti-Trump song. It is surprising that Sometimes hasn't shown up since Vertigo and therefore I wouldn't be surprises to see it in the show. Most of the rotation songs have either been rehearsed or performed on the last couple of tours.

I've left certain big songs out and here's why:
    With or Without You - it's been a regular on the last 3 tours and I think that U2 will give it this tour off
    Bullet the Blue Sky - it was a big moment of the last 2 tours and they will want to give other songs chances
    Elevation - it was done every night of JT30. The last tour it was done on every night of was Vertigo. I believe they will leave it out.
    Walk On - They're not gonna touch this one with everything that's going on with Aung San Suu Kyi.
    City of Blinding Lights - It was not too strong on I+E.
    No Line on the Horizon & Songs of Innocence - They have publicly trashed both of these albums. Every Breaking Wave will be all we get.
  6. Happy new year everyone. What are the chances of having Bad in the setlist on a regular basis on the tour this year? Given that they've played it on 90% of the shows on JT30, they could be forgiven to give it a break for a while

How often if at all can we expect to hear Bad on the EI tour 2018?
  7. 1. I s that all/!
  8. Definitely think this tour is truly the best chance in years to fully rotate each night and give us a varied set list. We haven’t had that in years.

But as we know U2 we should not get our hopes up and expect the formulaic approach of a static set list, it will more than likely be a solid set but I am hoping for some more changes in the set compared to TJT30 last year.

Also is frighteningly obvious that they will perform Get Out Of Your Own Way and American Soul back to back with the spoken part inbetween. Surprised no one has really brought that up yet
  9. I can’t help following up “And love; love is all we have left” with “and love, is not the easy thing, the only package you can bring is all that you can’t leave behind...”

Love Is All We Have Left followed by Walk On would be pretty powerful I think. And they could take the song back and make it mean something else.
  10. Originally posted by calvinbasi:I think we're looking at a more 90's heavy setlist since IE was more 80's heavy

1. Love is All We Have Left (Bono enters from E Stage)
    2. Lights of Home
    3. Even Better Than the Real Thing (studio version) or The Fly or Zoo Station
    4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    5. Until the End of the World
    6. You're the Best Thing About Me
    7. Get Out of Your Own Way
    8. American Soul
    9. Mysterious Ways (w/ Slide Solo)
    10. The Little Things That Give You Away
    11. Pride (in the Name of Love)
    Intermission
    12. The Blackout (inside screen)
    13. Sunday Bloody Sunday (Inside screen, band leaves in the 'no more' section)
    14. New Year's Day
    15. Rotation (listed below)
    16. Rotation (listed below)
    17. 13 (There is a Light)
    18. Every Breaking Wave (solo piano)
    19. One (Edge walks back to main stage; Bono sings on e-stage)
    20. Desire (Trump version from I-Heart Radio)
    21. Love is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way or Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own
    22. Vertigo
    Encore
    Video detailing either ONE or (RED)
    23. Where the Streets Have No Name
    24. Beautiful Day
    25. Bad or 40 or I Will Follow

Rotation songs:
    An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart
    Party Girl
    Two Hearts Beat as One
    A Sort of Homecoming
    Spanish Eyes
    Angel of Harlem
    Love Rescue Me
    All I Want is You
    Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
    Satellite of Love
    Discotheque
    Wake up Dead Man
    In a Little While
    The Ground Beneath Her Feet
    Ordinary Love
    Summer of Love
    Landlady
    Book of Your Heart

While I think that there's a high chance that Blackout opens, I think it will be done in the screen to start the 2nd half. All of Even Better Than the Real Thing (studio version), The Fly, & Zoo Station were rehearsed but not performed for the I+E Tour (minus 1 Zoo Station performance in Berlin). The Mysterious Ways slide solo was resurrected for JT30 but was not performed often, leading me to believe that it is being saved for E+I. SOI will only be referenced by the 'snippets' of its songs in the SOE material, save Every Breaking Wave, which they performed on the BBC and will continue to. Bullet the Blue Sky will take another rest due to a small amount of JT material, giving Desire the ability to be their big anti-Trump song. It is surprising that Sometimes hasn't shown up since Vertigo and therefore I wouldn't be surprises to see it in the show. Most of the rotation songs have either been rehearsed or performed on the last couple of tours.

I've left certain big songs out and here's why:
    With or Without You - it's been a regular on the last 3 tours and I think that U2 will give it this tour off
    Bullet the Blue Sky - it was a big moment of the last 2 tours and they will want to give other songs chances
    Elevation - it was done every night of JT30. The last tour it was done on every night of was Vertigo. I believe they will leave it out.
    Walk On - They're not gonna touch this one with everything that's going on with Aung San Suu Kyi.
    City of Blinding Lights - It was not too strong on I+E.
    No Line on the Horizon & Songs of Innocence - They have publicly trashed both of these albums. Every Breaking Wave will be all we get.
    I think it'll be much heavier on SOI as it's part of the theme...
  11. Originally posted by kris_smith87:I can’t help following up “And love; love is all we have left” with “and love, is not the easy thing, the only package you can bring is all that you can’t leave behind...”

Love Is All We Have Left followed by Walk On would be pretty powerful I think. And they could take the song back and make it mean something else.
    I think this is a great idea and would love to see it (although I love the one-two punch of LIAWHL and Lights of Home on the album).

Also think that pairing Love Is Bigger and Walk On would be an epic way to "redeem" it after 360...
  12. Here's mine

Love Is All We Have Left (Bono on E-Stage)
    Lights of Home
    Vertigo/She Loves You
    I Will Follow
    13 (There Is A Light)
    Get Out of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Until The End of The World
    The Blackout (Band Enter B-Stage)
    The Fly
    Mysterious Ways/Burning Down The House (Slide Solo)
    Red Hill Mining Town (Piano Version)
    Every Breaking Wave (Acoustic)
    October
    New Year's Day
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Pride (In The Name of Love)
    One

E:
    Where The Streets Have No Name/California (There Is No End To Love)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    With or Without You/Shine Like Stars
    Beautiful Day
    The Little Things That Give You Away
    Love is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way
    All I Want Is You/Walk To The Water