1. no Discotheque PLEASE
  2. What, if any, Innocence songs do guys think will make the cut?

I think EBW is a sure thing, and I imagine California will be played at at least one of the San Jose or LA shows. I can see Raised By Wolves, and The Troubles seems to me to fit the theme of a lot of the experience songs. Beyond that... I’m not sure.
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:What, if any, Innocence songs do guys think will make the cut?

I think EBW is a sure thing, and I imagine California will be played at at least one of the San Jose or LA shows. I can see Raised By Wolves, and The Troubles seems to me to fit the theme of a lot of the experience songs. Beyond that... I’m not sure.
    I think EBW is the only one I’d be quite confident of. Would be nice to see them give California another go, I feel like that’s one they really like and have just had a problem replicating the album version. The Dreamforce gig maybe showed they haven’t given up on it. It’s maybe more wishful thinking on my part though since it’s one of my favourites from SOI. I don’t think the rest will be played even though I’d take them over the warhorses.
  4. I hope Bad is a regular but I think that’s unlikely.
  5. I hope Bad goes back to being a rarity or at least not a staple. It made it more special.
  6. I'm torn , always great but would like to hear new stuff
    God I hope they retire the happy meal set - elevation vertigo beautiful Day
  7. I hope they retire, or rest, every 80's they played on the recent TJT except Streets and With or Without You : with appearances by Bad on Night#2.
  8. Good shout Mark, any u2 show that's closing out with Bad/40 is a winner
  9. i think it is time for "night and day"to be played live
  10. Electrical Storm would be a nice surprise to hear
  11. I threw a brick thru a window please