1. It seems they have enjoyed working with Ryan, but if the band says they want a different record than the previous two, maybe they should get the amazing trio of Eno-Lanois-Lillywhite in the studio and create something magical Since they also enjoy having multiple producers, Danger Mouse & Barlow could add in the production.
  2. Yeah please sign me up for the “anyone BUT Ryan Tedder crew”
  3. When you make a very produced album, with so many instruments in it, the next project you want it more sparse and you wonder: what if the disc had the sound of four musicians playing in a room?
    I hope this mindset sticks.
  4. Ryan Tedder 2019- It should be easier...

Ryan Tedder 2022- They said it would be EASIER!!!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!!!

Daniel Lanois 2022- I TOLD YA!!!
  5. I'm glad they're starting to plan for an upcoming album now. This means it will be released by the end of 2023

Anyways, great news there's already talks about new material!
  6. Hell yeah! Bring it on!
  7. Originally posted by trainfanjacob8:I'm glad they're starting to plan for an upcoming album now. This means it will be released by the end of 2023

Anyways, great news there's already talks about new material!
    When SOE was delayed for a year I reckon they went back into the studio and worked on the bones of the next album ,I'd like to see them doing a more uptempo Rock album with no fillers.
  8. Man, the last thing I want is a "back to basics" or "rock album" approach.

I want more of "Book of your Heart", please. That was probably the most interesting U2 has sounded sonically in a long time. Everything from that synth part to Bono's vocal to the arrangement and progression of the song, everything. That song is like The Unforgettable Fire from the future
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Man, the last thing I want is a "back to basics" or "rock album" approach.

I want more of "Book of your Heart", please. That was probably the most interesting U2 has sounded sonically in a long time. Everything from that synth part to Bono's vocal to the arrangement and progression of the song, everything. That song is like The Unforgettable Fire from the future
    Pop