1. Elevation. Better proximity to the audience than a bstage, the heart was so cool, I suppose its basically the same Vertigo but I just personally prefer Elevation. The retractable tv screens were nice too
  2. ZOO TV no doubt...most inovative and "full of stuff".
  3. Oh, I thought Vertigo Outdoor Stage (Stadium legs 2, 4, 5) was awesome. you can see some cool shots of it on the Milan video. Super-functional, plenty of room, sophisticated, 2 B-stages........and the speaker stacks looked cool.
  4. definitely the later version of the stage on the Vertigo Tour... with the "wall" of lights instead of the light bulbs (Chicago DVD)...
  5. Originally posted by AAV711and the speaker stacks looked cool.

6. Well, i just watched some Joshua tree vids and i like that stage to! It has something mysterious, I like that
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWell, i just watched some Joshua tree vids and i like that stage to! It has something mysterious, I like that

I agree with you. Joshua Tree Outdoor was just as simple as very strong in it´s effect.

JT made a big impression on me together with the atmosphere of the music during the concert back then!

Zoo TV is the opposite and my other favourite!
  8. I don't think i've ever saw the Joshua Tree stage

Does anybody have a picture please ?
  9. Here you are, BelguimBono:

They are two fantastic pictures of the stage, I hope you like them!
    See you!
  10. Yes, thank you !

Especially the first one, as said simple but great
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBonoYes, thank you !

Especially the first one, as said simple but great

Oh Yeah, she wasa great tour alright

*Scuffles to hide fact wasnot born at time*(H)
  12. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Oh Yeah, she wasa great tour alright

*Scuffles to hide fact wasnot born at time*(H)

haha you're right I was't even born too But joshua tree tour was simply great, truly one of their best tours.