1. Is there a spot for HMTMKMKM on Zooropa? If so, what would it replace?
  2. Originally posted by Goofyclowndog:U2 - POP Redux

1) Discotheque (Best of... remix)
    2) Do You Feel Loved
    3) Mofo
    4) If God Will Send His Angels (Single remix)
    5) Staring at the Sun (Best of... remix)
    6) North and South of the River
    7) Last Night On Earth (Single remix)
    8) Please (Single remix)
    9) Gone (Best of... remix)
    10) Holy Joe (Garage mix)
    11) Wake Up Dead Man
    I've always thought Pop would have been much better as a 10-song album.
    (I'd get rid of tracks #8 and #9 - on the original album, that is).
  3. The Wanderer, if there was a studio version of the wanderer with Bono on lead vocals then I’d just put that instead of the album version. I agree with you on Pop as well, i don’t like miami and even though I don’t mind playboy mansion it does take away from the albums strength as a whole.
  4. There is a spot for HMTMKMKM wherever they like. What a song, what a piece of lyrical genius
  5. A couple of obvious ones for me just to improve albums with non album tracks of the same era.

October - remove is that all and stranger in a strange land and add 11 o’clock tick tock
    War - remove the refugee and red light and add party girl and a celebration
    TUF - remove 4th of July and Elvis presley and America add the three sunrises and love comes tumbling
  6. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock would belong to Boy more than October wouldn't it? (I wouldn't take anything off from Boy though! It's almost perfect as it is. Just add 11OCTT and make it a 12 song album haha).

100% agree about War and TUF.
  7. R&H

Hawkmoon 269
    Van Diemens land
    Desire
    God part II
    Silver and Gold
    A room at the heartbreak hotel
    Love rescue Me
    Heartland
    Angel Of Harlem
    All I want Is You

Have a 2nd disc featuring live performances.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:11 O'Clock Tick Tock would belong to Boy more than October wouldn't it? (I wouldn't take anything off from Boy though! It's almost perfect as it is. Just add 11OCTT and make it a 12 song album haha).

100% agree about War and TUF.
    It would belong more to boy but boy is strong enough without it, I’d only take shadows and tall trees of Boy and keep the 10 songs that were left. October needs a song like 11 o’clock tick tock to make it better.
  9. There’s a good 3-4 songs that 11 O’Clock Tick Tock could replace on Boy.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:A couple of obvious ones for me just to improve albums with non album tracks of the same era.

October - remove is that all and stranger in a strange land and add 11 o’clock tick tock
    War - remove the refugee and red light and add party girl and a celebration
    TUF - remove 4th of July and Elvis presley and America add the three sunrises and love comes tumbling
    love comes tumbling is a masterpiece. Such an atmospheric song.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I like this idea of combining two mediocre albums into a very good one (not so much the idea of combining two great albums into a masterpiece like @Alvin did haha)

Haha... I think those are good but not that great lol... but agree with those medicore. Mine would look like:

01 Elevation (Tomb Raider mix)
    02 All Because Of You
    03 Electrical Storm
    04 The Ground Beneath Her Feet
    05 Mercy
    06 Kite (live 2006 version)
    07 Love And Peace Or Else
    08 New York
    09 Fast Cars
    10 Walk On (single version)

12. Yeah I kinda realized that the way I worded it was wrong. This is more like Achtung Baby (But better).