1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    True.

I can't listen to this performance without having to try to not cry. The way Bono opens it up with Father and Son (which is an amazing song in its own right), the fact that it's a song for his son who's trying to start the same journey he went on, the fact that his son looks just fucking like him, etc.

It's too much, man!
    It used to make me emotional when I listened to it and still does but I’m able to smile at it now. I can’t help but think of my daughter every time I hear it. She’s not even 3 yet so not at the same stage of life as Bono’s son and the lyrics don’t exactly directly relate but they will one day and some of them do just now. Plus the song title is a great message to us all and makes me think about how I can translate that into raising my daughter. I also look at it the way you described between bono and his son and i agree father and son is an amazing song and hopefully is used in the same way on the e&I tour.
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I hope they realized their mistake with that setlist by putting Love is Bigger in the middle and not at the end. Seems that way based on how the special aired it anyway.

As you can see on the screenshot the main set ended with Love is Bigger ...
  3. no mp3 or flac yet of the whole thing?
  4. Is all of the audio available....and if possible could someone point me in that direction too....
  5. The u2lyric Twitter feed from December 2 9 made a tweet that had less than 140 characters.
  6. Is there somewhere an mp3 recording of the full show?would be great to know where to find it