1. Hi to everybody
    I want to dowload some bootlegs but I can't do it because megaupload it's too busy or something like that...

well...anyone can help me with this problem?
    I want a lot the 2001-12-02 show at Miami of Elevation Tour and the 1997-04-25 show of Popmart at Las Vegas...

See you...
  2. I also had It a few times but I just waited a couple of minutes, tried again and then It worked...
    I don't know If you can do something else than waiting
  3. Ok, I'm sorry for my first post...
    Now i ALSO have that problems
  4. Megaupload sucks, they're getting worse every single day.
    I'll reupload those bootlegs to Rapidshare in a moment.

Luckily U2start has his own download service in a few months, no download problems anymore
  5. That will be great
  6. Originally posted by RemyMegaupload sucks, they're getting worse every single day.
    I'll reupload those bootlegs to Rapidshare in a moment.

Luckily U2start has his own download service in a few months, no download problems anymore

God Bless you Remy...and u2start (the best website about the U2 in my opinion) too!!!And thanks for all!!

See you
  7. Both shows are reuploaded and the links are replaced.

Enjoy!
  8. Thanks a lot ! (Were it just 2 shows on megaupload then)
  9. Originally posted by RemyBoth shows are reuploaded and the links are replaced.

Enjoy!

Thank you very much Remy!!
    If someday you come to Sao Paulol I'll take you to a ride in the plane that I pilot!!

See you!!
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Thank you very much Remy!!
    If someday you come to Sao Paulol I'll take you to a ride in the plane that I pilot!!

See you!!

I'll hold you on to that
  11. I find that if you are not quick and add that annoying DFG QWE code almost immediately taht the page appears, it takes you onto some irrelevant adpage... it's only benefit is it allows 2 downloads for free in a row while Rapishare makes you wait 70mins or so after one just download (for free), so you can get a 2 part gig in one sitting...
  12. Originally posted by Remy

really? can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!