1. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

really? can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remy, can you give some more hints of what we can expect more from the new site ?
    Your work for the site is great and i just feel the new site will be just fantastic
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Remy, can you give some more hints of what we can expect more from the new site ?
    Your work for the site is great and i just feel the new site will be just fantastic

Eh.. no, that's just a surprise
  3. Ok than i'll continue looking forward to the evolution on u2start
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBonoOk than i'll continue looking forward to the evolution on u2start

When the 10.000 forum posts are reached I'll open a news topic about some historical numbers (100.000 bootleg downloads, 5000+ users, 10.000 posts etc.) and I will preview some of the new stuff on the next U2start.
  5. Originally posted by Remy[..]

When the 10.000 forum posts are reached I'll open a news topic about some historical numbers (100.000 bootleg downloads, 5000+ users, 10.000 posts etc.) and I will preview some of the new stuff on the next U2start.

I can't wait for that!!!

Thanks for all Remy!!!U2START ROCKS!!

see you friends
  6. Originally posted by RemyWhen the 10.000 forum posts are reached I'll open a news topic about some historical numbers (100.000 bootleg downloads, 5000+ users, 10.000 posts etc.) and I will preview some of the new stuff on the next U2start.
    Well, there's no many time to that, every day are new registrations, am I wrong? So maybe in June we can have this fantastic history-post!

PS. I am already doing it, but all you forum-posters could spread the word, say everyone that U2Start is great..