1. Look forward to listening to this one. I amazingly talked my wife into going to the 14 July show in Boston for my third show of the tour. This song was a huge surprise and the highlight of the tour for me.
  2. They were supposed to play this version that night in Toronto but Edge's guitar rig wasn't working even after trying two guitars. Real shame
  3. Nuno any nuggets from the Vancouver rehearsals from 2015 or 17 would be greatly appreciated!
  4. is this Toronto rehearsal anywhere in full? Was there the day after would mean alot. This song was on the set list but tech issues went down.
  5. Amazing!
  6. Originally posted by TheEdge10:They were supposed to play this version that night in Toronto but Edge's guitar rig wasn't working even after trying two guitars. Real shame
    This is correct. They tried several guitars with no success so they decided to skip the song and they played something else.
  7. Originally posted by thisisdjjd93:is this Toronto rehearsal anywhere in full? Was there the day after would mean alot. This song was on the set list but tech issues went down.
    I'm aware of a complete soundcheck (not rehearsal) . For now this will good enough for people to hear one of the best versions of this song.
  8. Originally posted by Blue_Room:They should have played CB more often. Great song. I liked the version of No Line On the Horizon they worked on as well for this tour. It is amazing the cool stuff they work on that they never use. Cool upload, looking forward to the next one.

I didn't know they were working on NLOTH for the I&E Tour. Was it similar to that semi-acoustic version they played in Helsinki?
  9. They worked on an acoustic with keyboard track in Vancouver production rehearsals, and then electric version in Montreal or Toronto (I can't recall, have to go back to tapes). I think they did it a few other scks but it never came together. The acoustic version was part of their aborted acoustic miniset idea, along with magnificent, trying to throw your arms, moment of surrender, the fly, ground beneath her feet, and few others I'm forgetting.
  10. Originally posted by hoserama:They worked on an acoustic with keyboard track in Vancouver production rehearsals, and then electric version in Montreal or Toronto (I can't recall, have to go back to tapes). I think they did it a few other scks but it never came together. The acoustic version was part of their aborted acoustic miniset idea, along with magnificent, trying to throw your arms, moment of surrender, the fly, ground beneath her feet, and few others I'm forgetting.
    Ahhhh you teaser

Thanks for the envy info!
  11. I do eventually plan on releasing all of it. It might just be once the band is kaput and finished. Working on a big rehearsal mix project now.