1. I don't disrespect any taper and which recording has been shared against tapers wishes , I thought that had been addressed.
    And I know we are not in court it's just a figure of speech.
  2. Nah, you did nothing wrong. No fault in asking a fair question, hope you got a satisfactory answer.

3. Edited?! I don't plan to, there's more that was not said. You can quote this one too
  4. Originally posted by u2lemonman:I don't disrespect any taper and which recording has been shared against tapers wishes , I thought that had been addressed.
    You did very well. You have the right to an opinion even if people don't agree with you.
  5. Originally posted by u2lemonman:I don't disrespect any taper and which recording has been shared against tapers wishes , I thought that had been addressed.
    I know it's a figure of speech but in real court you can easily check certain 'facts'. We don't have those opportunities so it's hard to prove anything. I think in this case 'quiet obvious' should be more than enough for a warning or just at least a statement that his fellow U2 fans don't like to be fooled like this.
  6. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    I personally know you for many years and I KNOW you've shared/ traded something that was not yours to do so, where's your comment sense in that??? Shut the hell up, you're full of shit! Oh and enjoy the recording the recordings that are shared from me and other people, at least you get that even after your drama.

U2lemonman right on!

in hindsight I might have a regret here and there, but in general I think I've always used common sense. I'm quite sure I've never shared anything publically against tapers wishes. And certainly not created duplicate accounts to have a conversation with myself . Anyway, thanks for your nice words. And thanks for your new upload, now let's hope it will get you enough credit to go ahead with your game.
  7. LOL
  8. Since Nuno learned how to do IEMs on the 360 tour (with help from Hoserama) it would be easy to prove Ultraviolet is a different person if he actually recorded any IEMs prior to that? Or did you learn together?

Again, with the few amount of people doing IEM recordings, what are the odds that two live in the same building, and share the same IP Address? And one was from "Indiana" originally? Every modem/connection provides a unique IP Address. If I was gonna have a GhostNic at least I would log in from my phone on one name, and my cable modem on the other.

I have a lot of respect for anyone that records and having dabbled with IEMs, I know the work involved...Nuno didn't need a "friend" to support his perspective, he has plenty of fans. I just think it's all so silly.
  9. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]

in hindsight I might have a regret here and there, but in general I think I've always used common sense. I'm quite sure I've never shared anything publically against tapers wishes. And certainly not created duplicate accounts to have a conversation with myself . Anyway, thanks for your nice words. And thanks for your new upload, now let's hope it will get you enough credit to go ahead with your game.
    From this point on I'm more concern about my neighbour's cat having diarrhea than everything else you can/ will ever say. Thanks for your hindsight, truth after all LOL end of story.

Ps: where's the other guy to quote me again! Lol
  10. Hey, don't bring Fluffy into this.
  11. Originally posted by Chrisedge:Since Nuno learned how to do IEMs on the 360 tour (with help from Hoserama) it would be easy to prove Ultraviolet is a different person if he actually recorded any IEMs prior to that? Or did you learn together?

Again, with the few amount of people doing IEM recordings, what are the odds that two live in the same building, and share the same IP Address? And one was from "Indiana" originally? Every modem/connection provides a unique IP Address. If I was gonna have a GhostNic at least I would log in from my phone on one name, and my cable modem on the other.

I have a lot of respect for anyone that records and having dabbled with IEMs, I know the work involved...Nuno didn't need a "friend" to support his perspective, he has plenty of fans. I just think it's all so silly.
    I didn't learn from Sharebear/ hoserama/ Seneca/ James (I hope I got all of them lol) I've learned from 2 other people. People that you don't deserve to know for obvious reasons. I still keep in touch with them and I'll always will.

Yes, agreed! It would be easy to prove that UltravioletU2 and I are 2 completely different people but we won't, there's many ways to prove that but you don't deserve that consideration. Just so you and many people know, UltravioletU2 could have created an account at his work and using computer at work and never mention that he knew me or even that he was living in the same building as me and he would have been fine....he thought (as many people did) that would be completely normal for people to be a member of this site and to have some of his friends there. You're too quick to judge. I know of 3 other people living together who are tapers as well (unfortunately they don't like U2) and are all members of their fan site. Problems? None. What are the odds? Like the odds that some people think planet Earth is still square. The IP addresses are different and it will always be. To use your lovely words, I don't need a friend to support me I have lots of fans.

I wish you all the best for you and your multicameras. I would suggest you though for you to give the same credit to all the people involved at that moment and in the future as well and not to take sides for any of them like you do. You seem to forget that really easy. This is my last reply to you. Good luck
  12. I did thank you for your contributions to the Van2 multicam just 10 days ago. And I will thank you again right now. I do appreciate all your recordings and what you share. Good luck this year as well. I will leave it at that.