1. Originally posted by one8ung:Thank you very much for this dress rehearsal.... but i got some trouble with verifying the files.

Some i have fixed by renaming them but the txt file can't be fixed!

You're welcome Marc, enjoy it!

If you still have issues with the text file I'll send you a new one.
  2. Originally posted by fastcars:I believe this one was Periscoped from outside the stadium that night. Not only does it sound like you're inside the stadium but now it feels like you're on the stage with the band! Nice work Nuno!

This rehearsal was cool to record and to able hear the Joshua Tree album live was priceless. Glad you enjoyed!
  3. After a few listens, Exit sure sounds good! Although I kinda like the "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" it is nice to have a couple of alternative versions without it this JT tour. Thanks again Nuno!
  4. Originally posted by fastcars:After a few listens, Exit sure sounds good! Although I kinda like the "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" it is nice to have a couple of alternative versions without it this JT tour. Thanks again Nuno!
    Actually I couldn't stand the "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" part at first, I thought it made the song sound so childish. But as bono always seems to have a way of making things grow on me, I really started to enjoy it as the tour progressed. At the moment I think I like this version better though.
  5. Originally posted by fastcars:[..]
    Actually I couldn't stand the "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" part at first, I thought it made the song sound so childish. But as bono always seems to have a way of making things grow on me, I really started to enjoy it as the tour progressed. At the moment I think I like this version better though.
    I prefer the Exit version on this recording as well, for me it's more powerful and Bono's voice is so good, the whole band are in TOP form here.
  6. thanks a lot, nuno, goddamn champ
  7. GRAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  8. Just listening to this now, that end of ASOH on the first run through was some kind of mess haha.
  9. is there a link with all the files in one zip/rar?

Cheers!
  10. beautiful
  11. It sure was lol, that's the fun of rehearsals/ soundchecks, it's all very unpredictable. I prefer these to the actual shows