1. Just adressed to you Remy, because you've clearly done an awesome job with this site, and i was wandering how fast it is growing?
  2. Well during the 5th leg of the Vertigo tour the site was growing at his fastest, we hit the 6000 unique visitors in one day while 1500 was more common a short time before that. Now it's steady but it's still going up, it depends on the activity around U2.

When the U2 3D news was floating around everywhere U2start was growing much faster than now for example. And with the new U2start I'll expect a great period too
  3. You should advertise it more on Google. I mean, when I type U2 at Google, the first thing I get is Wikipedia but U2Start comes a long way after that...
  4. Originally posted by MWSAHYou should advertise it more on Google. I mean, when I type U2 at Google, the first thing I get is Wikipedia but U2Start comes a long way after that...

Google is our number one referer by far! We'll do it great there! Ever searched for bootlegs?
    Try searching for: u2 bootleg honolul
    at Google.

Look who's coming your way then It's too hard to get high when people search for U2, but people don't search often for just 'U2', they want to find something specific like a video or bootleg, and that's where we really score on Google. We might get higher on the U2 thing too, but that will take time.
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHYou should advertise it more on Google. I mean, when I type U2 at Google, the first thing I get is Wikipedia but U2Start comes a long way after that...

Yeah you should! I discovered this site on Google though, I was just curious bout fansites. But to get more attention, advertigsing more on google is a good idea.
  6. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Yeah you should! I discovered this site on Google though, I was just curious bout fansites. But to get more attention, advertigsing more on google is a good idea.

If you click more on the Google ads below we maybe get the money to really advertise
    This site is costing a lot, it doesn't bring the money to advertise anywhere period.
  7. I understand, I meant promotion instead of advertisement..wrong choice of words

And I tried the thing you said, and you're right..U2 START! Haha

8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

If you click more on the Google ads below we maybe get the money to really advertise
    This site is costing a lot, it doesn't bring the money to advertise anywhere period.

haha i'm clicking right now i hope that helps !