1. Been looking for some pics of Bono smoking

2. This is from November 2018
  3. and if I remember correctly, it was taken just a few days before the last Berlin show
    and if I also remember correctly, it was taken down just a few hours later (maybe because some fans started to show their frustration in the comments)
  4. I Love smoking :-)
  5. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:and if I remember correctly, it was taken just a few days before the last Berlin show
    and if I also remember correctly, it was taken down just a few hours later (maybe because some fans started to show their frustration in the comments)
    Hahaha yes I think they put up a different one without the cigarette
  6. I smoke, but Adam has quit.
  7. I think Bono at least regularly smoked up until 2014-ish. There's an article from that time mentioning having a cig at lunch. Find it hard to believe he continued after the health scares after that. But then again, if you listen to Noel's stories about 3-day benders.. wouldn't have believed that either. So I think the 2018 pic is a joke, or a twice-a-year cigarette?
  8. I don't mind a dart now and then
  9. I actually think Larry still does smoke, remember seeing some pics over the last 3-4 years.
    Edge - dunno, but I think he might have quit mid-end 90s or something, haven't seen any pics since Popmart of him smoking.
    Adam quit.
    (Shisha or vaping isn't generally smoking, if they just switch all to vaping, that be fine, I just did that after 22 years of bad smoking and my doc is happy.)

Bono obviously still smokes - maybe only on certain occasions, but he does. Even if there weren't pics of him smoking, I remember photos where you could spot the Marlboro pack or something cigarette box shaped like in his pocket.