1. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:Hey Frank, be careful, he's watching every move you make lol including the times you're off the site. Apparently, you're not supposed to be off the site LOL .

Another note, I look forward to your IEM upload of the American show we talked about.
    LOL Let him be, he can waste his time as he wants to. I do prefer girls though, maybe he's not aware of that.

As for the the show, I'm thinking.
  2. Sounds good!
  3. The "moderator" of all U2 sites. nah I don't think so. I can't wait for him to upload something on this site. He's free to do what he wants on this site, so are we
  4. Absolutely! The respect he shows IS the respect he gets, no more no less
  5. And thank you! (Since that is the most important piece)
  6. Bye bye , will miss you. Remember, I'll be logging off, I hope it's not a problem for you...take care.
  7. Lol he's back with more pictures LOL Let's make this interesting LOL

I'm so glad I didn't want to trade, what a relief!
  8. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    Whether you like my mixes or not it's not the point and I don't expect you to. You as moderator should give the example to others of welcome and say thank you for helping this site getting more and new recordings.

You can't order us what to do. That has to stop immediately. We are not telling you what to share, so why are you telling us how to do our job?
    We run this site because we love to do it and we want to share our passion with everyone. We don't do this because we want praise or recognition, or to force everyone to say "thank you" to us. Imagine Remy saying "Do you like U2start? Are you retweeting us, or quoting of one of our articles? Then give an example to others and say thank you". That is ridiculous.
    When people like your teasers, you receive your praise. That's more than enough, I think. It doesn't make you immune to criticism either.