1. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    U2 like to play their big hits. Take a 2015 setlist then replace the Innocence Songs with Experience songs and there really isn't a lot of room left unless you want to ditch the big hits too. And U2 do not want to ditch those songs.
    That's true. But the only I+E big hits that are ditched are Elevation, One and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. There are 19 options.
  2. Zooropa hopefully.
  3. I think the focus on Experience + Innocence is wishful thinking to me. As mentioned previously - the hits will obviously stay and EBW will probably be the only SOI song.

Zooropa was part of the average setlist over the entire tour.
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I think the focus on Experience + Innocence is wishful thinking to me. As mentioned previously - the hits will obviously stay and EBW will probably be the only SOI song.

Zooropa was part of the average setlist over the entire tour.
    That's ok. You can predict that. Zooropa (or snippet) was only a regular on the European leg.
  5. At the first 36 shows Zooropa was not played.
  6. Zooropa Into Streets was one of my all time favourite live u2 moments it totally took me back to watching zoo tv when they did running to stand still into Streets, it was very emotional if I’m being honest hairs on the back of the neck and all that. I still wish I’d seen the more complete version of Zooropa from the 360 tour at least once but they really did something special with it for I&E.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Zooropa Into Streets was one of my all time favourite live u2 moments it totally took me back to watching zoo tv when they did running to stand still into Streets, it was very emotional if I’m being honest hairs on the back of the neck and all that. I still wish I’d seen the more complete version of Zooropa from the 360 tour at least once but they really did something special with it for I&E.
    Indeed. But it was not a regular tour song. Ofcourse it is possible U2 will play Zooropa (or snippet) at the E+I tour. Sorry, but you can't choose that option in this thread.
  8. This is a prediction topic not a wish thread.
  9. I don't think this album is the ying to the Innocence yang that was originally intended way back when. I think the band will struggle to sell a cohesive 'Experience and Innocence' thematic experience in a 21 or 22 song setlist whilst also including all of the guaranteed hits. I hope I'm wrong but the band had four years to get SOI out and under-delivered on their tour concept. I'm not sure what they'll manage this year with considerably less preparation seeing as they toured last year.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:I don't think this album is the ying to the Innocence yang that was originally intended way back when. I think the band will struggle to sell a cohesive 'Experience and Innocence' thematic experience in a 21 or 22 song setlist whilst also including all of the guaranteed hits. I hope I'm wrong but the band had four years to get SOI out and under-delivered on their tour concept. I'm not sure what they'll manage this year with considerably less preparation seeing as they toured last year.
    You can predict less SOI songs in this topic. It's not my prediction. Because U2 in recent years is a safe band. And the stage for E+I will be (almost) the same as I+E.
  11. Originally posted by TheShowman:Predict in this topic which I+E tour regular songs U2 will play at the E+I tour.

Options:

The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
    Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    Iris (Hold Me Close)
    Cedarwood Road
    Song For Someone
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Raised By Wolves
    Until the End of the World
    Invisible
    Even Better Than The Real Thing