1. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I wasn't necessarily offended, but I got a bit fed up when I and a few others were being slated for not particularly enjoying SOE. That's why I stopped participating in that album thread, and only intermittently come on here. The concept of opinions got blown out of proportion, there was no rationality or cogency, and I think everyone had a part to play in that. I'm glad you understood a few of my points, I remember that, at least.

Anyway, this is not therapy, nor is it Interference.

Well said. It seems like the few of us older members of the site who shared our displeasure with the new album got hunted down with pitchforks. And I've got to say I think the site is much worse off for the loss of the regular posters.
  2. For real though, if Larry's back is out from his fairly limited drumming duties in the band, I'd hate to see how badly his body would have ended up if he needed to get a real job, as say, a bricklayer?
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:For real though, if Larry's back is out from his fairly limited drumming duties in the band, I'd hate to see how badly his body would have ended up if he needed to get a real job, as say, a bricklayer?
    Right. Let's get back to topic
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:For real though, if Larry's back is out from his fairly limited drumming duties in the band, I'd hate to see how badly his body would have ended up if he needed to get a real job, as say, a bricklayer?
  5. Whatever. Some users expressed their wish to discuss this nevertheless and that should be possible.
  6. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

Well said. It seems like the few of us older members of the site who shared our displeasure with the new album got hunted down with pitchforks. And I've got to say I think the site is much worse off for the loss of the regular posters.

7. Ya.....its called being wasted....