1. August the 17th I'll go to this open air spectacle by the Dutch tribute band U2NL, must be a great experience. I'll go there with U2start co-webmaster Zooropa431. Anyone else knowing about this? You can still buy tickets for this summer day, it's not really expensive (EUR 20 per ticket).

"IN THE NAME OF U2" is the name of the completely new theatre show, that will be performed by the Dutch U2 tribute band U2NL.

The show is based on 30 years U2, the progression of the music, growt of the band and show. Six different sceneries will be shown in a 120 minute show. You'll be taken on a ride from the rocking Rattle & Hum eighties, to the flashy ZOO and Pop nineties, to the basics of the elevating new millenium.

More information (with photos) on: http://www.u2show.eu/
  2. I'll go with you guys...sounds awesome
  3. Originally posted by CoenI'll go with you guys...sounds awesome

That would be great! The more the better!
  4. Hmm, anyone more like to go with us?
  5. I'm 1500 km away from you, so I really can't go (but I'd like to!!!)
    But could you be so kind to record the show for us, or at least make some videos and pictures of the show?

I really hope you have FUN!!!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongI'm 1500 km away from you, so I really can't go (but I'd like to!!!)
    But could you be so kind to record the show for us, or at least make some videos and pictures of the show?

I really hope you have FUN!!!

Well, they have plans to tour Europe with it! So maybe they'll come to your place too!

There's also a DVD coming out with the show.
  7. heeey you made me real curious I think I really lke it, maybe i'll go too
  8. Sounds good, but I'll stick to the real U2..because no-one can match them.
  9. Originally posted by MWSAHSounds good, but I'll stick to the real U2..because no-one can match them.

You're absolutely right!
  10. I already have a camp in croatia that period...

And think my dad has already seen them once, don't know for sure
  11. Well, tomorrow Coen, Zooropa431 and me are going to this show.

Hope we have a good time
  12. Originally posted by RemyWell, tomorrow Coen, Zooropa431 and me are going to this show.

Hope we have a good time

Please share your experiences..