1. Good seeing tHE face behind welsh Edge!!

2. so, to recap: berlin security was doing a VERY thorough job. getting the gear in was very difficult, security was very strict. cologne on the other hand was almost too easy. one pat down, didn't even see my bag on the first night. the second one a woman had a look, saw my LED camera screen, but didn't ask any further and let me inside I have three shows worth of photos at this point. this one here got all the love.
  3. Originally posted by flowerchild:[image]
    so, to recap: berlin security was doing a VERY thorough job. getting the gear in was very difficult, security was very strict. cologne on the other hand was almost too easy. one pat down, didn't even see my bag on the first night. the second one a woman had a look, saw my LED camera screen, but didn't ask any further and let me inside I have three shows worth of photos at this point. this one here got all the love.
    What camera did you use. Had no trouble bringing in mine. Security didn't even say something when I held mine in my hand
  4. Originally posted by dvschend:[..]
    What camera did you use. Had no trouble bringing in mine. Security didn't even say something when I held mine in my hand
    Nevermind, read it wrong. Thought you've said security in Cologne was tight
  5. Just seeing some Cologne footage, such a pity there is no smoke anymore. Just none. So many great photo opportunities.. you guys remember Red Flag Day? Behind Edge there were two fury-red enlightened smoke streams going up, now all gone

6. yeah, it's a bit of a shame, photography-wise...

they used the smoke in the US, too, though, didn't they? mofothethird said word was the machine was broken in cologne. maybe it'll be back in paris.
  7. Originally posted by flowerchild:yeah, it's a bit of a shame, photography-wise...

they used the smoke in the US, too, though, didn't they? mofothethird said word was the machine was broken in cologne. maybe it'll be back in paris.
    They did it in the US as well indeed. For any recent tour.
  8. The smoke probably had nothing to do with Bono losing his voice.
  9. The lights from the audience in Paris last night were great for photos!