1. I own the original pressing of Pop sealed... I bet they'll drop in value now that these have been released.
  2. And U2 should release more so the value evens off
  3. i know i'm my own worst enemy here but is there any way to get the download version of Pop remastered without opening my vinyl?
  4. You could look to find out if this download release is just specific to the vinyl reissue/remaster or if there is a remaster download available through various providers?
    It will of course cost you to download but I think you would be best suited to playing a CD copy for all the difference I can really make out.

Just relish the vinyl copy you now have!
  5. maybe, maybe not. HTDAAB didnt really take a value hit when it got reissued...
  6. But HTDAAB sounds so much better on vinyl

7. i'm not repurchasing what i already have. all i got was atyclb.don't have the space and don't see why i need an extra copy.

not that you care, but maybe that helps your decision.
  8. Mostly anything will sound better on vinyl due to the process of the cut. Where the CD/digital world took off it stopped the pops and clicks of vinyl but a lot of those transfers were in their infancy compared to what vinyl pretty much always offered. If only some well played vinyl albums could eradicate the pops and clicks eh?
  9. But...why.....some of you buy the vinyls and keep em sealed?
  10. collection.
  11. Yes.i'm a colector Too.but i buy vinyls to play them.then i put em on the shelf with the others.but i play them
    B.t.w......we're all different.we have different opinione
    You could blame me For having 9 Copies of UABRS just because they have different codes
  12. Maybe wear a lubricated slime suit?