1. Of course collectors will take them... they are not the same mastering... so it's not really "duplicate"
  2. Depends how you interpret it.

3. Zooropa was only bundled as CD with the AB remaster back in 2011. Not on vinyl. Not even with the Über Deluxe Box.

The only vinyls of zooropa out there are the original releases and therefore hard to find
  4. I have the original vinyl of JT from the 80s but no vinyl player anymore. Tempted to buy a modern vinyl player just to listen to it, and then it would give me an incentive to purchase these. Pop is the one I am really curious about because the songs have had a fair few remixes over the years but no remastering.
  5. maybe the next four vinyls release will be Zooropa, 90-00, Passengers, R&H.
  6. Nobody could have guessed a month ago that WAIA would be out again.
  7. Not entirely true. Already half a year ago rumours came to light that U2 was going to rerelease almost all their albums in vinyls. This is also why the price of many vinyls dropped on Ebay.
  8. Originally posted by u2opra:I have the original vinyl of JT from the 80s but no vinyl player anymore. Tempted to buy a modern vinyl player just to listen to it, and then it would give me an incentive to purchase these. Pop is the one I am really curious about because the songs have had a fair few remixes over the years but no remastering.
    I own a Stanton that I have connected to my PC. Its fun.
  9. Will wait til they appear on eBay etc for £5 or less
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:I don't understand why they're reissuing WAIA. Four songs, okay maybe needing remastered but seems pointless. May as well reissue Zooropa and Rattle and Hum. There's loads of WAIA kicking around, just buy an original.

Talking of originals, glad I have all the studio albums on original vinyl. Don't need to buy these.
    Do you ever run into secondhand copies of Achtung on vinyl?

Every time I get drunk enough to order one off Discogs, the int'l price plus shipping overseas comes out to be like $60-$75 which I can just never pull the trigger on. If its more common by you though, you might be able to snag one for your stateside brother
  11. you should just do a drunk bootie call like everyone else instead a drunk discogs search.
  12. Originally posted by chris_rde:[..]

Zooropa was only bundled as CD with the AB remaster back in 2011. Not on vinyl. Not even with the Über Deluxe Box.

The only vinyls of zooropa out there are the original releases and therefore hard to find
    Well i think Zooropa is the most expensive ( the original ) then we Got ATYCLB ....
    They are not rare.only expensive.
    Surely the prices For these remastered versions are a bit high