1. Got All Lps This Morning Didn't Use Live Nation after all the Subscriber issues
    Used S.O.V ( Sound of Vinyl )
  2. They had Pop and WAIA, but no ATYCLB. Wasn't planning on buying it anyway, but wanted to see it. Oh well! Spinning Pop now and it sounds great.
  3. I will say Discotheque didn't really "pop" to me, but I thought Do You Feel Loved and Staring at the Sun in particular both sounded clean and great.

Disco was a little...idk, you just couldn't hear the intricate "separation" of parts that a lot of great vinyl gives you.

4. Got ATYCLB today, the last missing piece of the LP puzzle
  5. at last
  6. Originally posted by MattG:I will say Discotheque didn't really "pop" to me, but I thought Do You Feel Loved and Staring at the Sun in particular both sounded clean and great.

Disco was a little...idk, you just couldn't hear the intricate "separation" of parts that a lot of great vinyl gives you.
    I wonder if that has to do with the reissue. I never noticed it before on original press. Maybe I need to pull it out and check it out. I'll get back to you on that!
  7. I like that Wall Of Sound. I think i have to make an effort to get a few framed now!
  8. Originally posted by MattG:I will say Discotheque didn't really "pop" to me, but I thought Do You Feel Loved and Staring at the Sun in particular both sounded clean and great.

It could depend on the Turntable.....the needle....the amplifier....
    Or maybe just the vinyl.most of the reissues in180gr don't sound that good lie the original.in my opinion there's Too much bass.i noticed it with Boy and October in their last reissue.was it 2009?
  9. Nice wall.really like it!.i could do that in the bathroom where i Got "empty" wall
  10. Enjoying a bit of a music day here today! Lots of new (and old) releases taking a spin. It really is nice to hear the POP album again after a period of hibernation.
  11. I expect the vinyls next week.i'll check then we can compare