1. I think it's interesting to know how people discovered this site. Most of us probably discovered it via Google, but I'm not one of them. I was looking for the Milan videos on Youtube(U218 DVD) because I had the songs but not the videos(now I have them). One video had a text at the bottomside, saying: Thanks to U2Start.com...so I became curious. And I ended up here..
  2. Well, it's a long story...

Good to see my spam messages on Youtube turned out to work well.
  3. I discovered this fucking brilliant site watching Sydney 93, which was posted on Youtube entirely by some U2Start admiror or so...
    And now here I am, tons of bootlegs and 440 messages...
  4. Originally posted by RemyWell, it's a long story...

Good to see my spam messages on Youtube turned out to work well.

Are you 'Dutchgoeroe' on youtube then ?
  5. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Are you 'Dutchgoeroe' on youtube then ?

Yep I am!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongI discovered this fucking brilliant site watching Sydney 93, which was posted on Youtube entirely by some U2Start admiror or so...
    And now here I am, tons of bootlegs and 440 messages...

That's great you guys all came from Youtube, I'll go upload a whole lot more to it and spam a whole lot more too
  7. Well, I really think you should update the number of bootlegs you say in your videos... 500 are really far
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongWell, I really think you should update the number of bootlegs you say in your videos... 500 are really far

Nah, I'll wait till I can add a zero to it
  9. I discovered the site with google, as said in the intro

But i've also noticed a lot of your video's and spam Remy !
    So yeah keep going
  10. I discovered this great site just looking for a U2 unofficial Web site!
  11. Hi from Brazil to everybody

I was searching for U2 live versions that I didin't have in a community of orkut.com and a guy tell me about u2start.com....now I think that 80% of my U2 songs came from here

see you
  12. I'm from Youtube as well!

and i'm very happy i found it!! one very GREAT site!

[How about opening a U2START.COM channel?]