Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:'Man on a wire' in the tour book, reminded me... whatever happened to Tightrope, that 'real killer' Edge was working on right before the album's release ... in 2016 ... ?
    Isn't that RFD now?
  2. U2 is heard rehearsing UTEOTW tonight. Bad news for Wild Horses. Likely to be replaced now.
  3. Ugh. Wish we could just have both.
  4. Ok so to recap, HMTMKMKM is no longer being played live but a recorded remix will be played? Of course the song I was looking forward to most as I have never heard it live.

Also regarding Red Flag Day which is my favorite song from SOE, check out the live version by Achtung Babies on Youtube and tell me it doesn't work live. Very bummed this was never even on the list of potential songs to be played as I was REALLY hoping for it.

5. Ugh, and here we go.
  6. During soundcheck tomorrow U2 finds out Acrobat "doesn't work with the narrative" and is replaced with Sweetest Thing.
  7. Now Acrobat, so we can be sure of that one
  8. Originally posted by unclejosh:Ok so to recap, HMTMKMKM is no longer being played live but a recorded remix will be played? Of course the song I was looking forward to most as I have never heard it live.

Also regarding Red Flag Day which is my favorite song from SOE, check out the live version by Achtung Babies on Youtube and tell me it doesn't work live. Very bummed this was never even on the list of potential songs to be played as I was REALLY hoping for it.

[YouTube Video]
    Correct. It was never played live in the end. Always a PA song. Which is by Gavin Friday.

Achtung Babies I should follow them on tour next time. They are amazing.