Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. I like the idea of the Fly
  2. I like The Fly , it's a super song especially live
  3. Doesn't anaybody read this from U2 songs: Bono has spoken about The Joshua Tree marking the end of innocence for the band, and everything that came next was experience. The Innocence and Experience tour featured a lot of earlier songs, and The Joshua Tree 2017 tour was set up with early songs to start the shows, then The Joshua Tree, and then more recent material after. * If the focus of this tour is more on the Experience era, that would be the material that came after The Joshua Tree.* In Rolling Stone, The Edge mentioned that he would like to play songs from Songs of Innocence again, and that they may take a break from the material from The Joshua Tree. So I guess songs of the 80's era are finished. It's a pitty. Maybe starting from R&H songs like Desire, hopefully. But I'm also in for The Fly.
  4. Originally posted by maartenpetra:Doesn't anaybody read this from U2 songs: Bono has spoken about The Joshua Tree marking the end of innocence for the band, and everything that came next was experience. The Innocence and Experience tour featured a lot of earlier songs, and The Joshua Tree 2017 tour was set up with early songs to start the shows, then The Joshua Tree, and then more recent material after. * If the focus of this tour is more on the Experience era, that would be the material that came after The Joshua Tree.* In Rolling Stone, The Edge mentioned that he would like to play songs from Songs of Innocence again, and that they may take a break from the material from The Joshua Tree. So I guess songs of the 80's era are finished. It's a pitty. Maybe starting from R&H songs like Desire, hopefully. But I'm also in for The Fly.
    I don't think Streets and WOWY is going to take a break
  5. Some of you are forgetting that even in zoo tv.. In some early shows bono didn't played guitar in the fly
  6. Thanks fleavox, didn't know that they did The Fly without Bono on guitar even back then on ZooTV.
  7. Originally posted by MattG:I would really like to see Even Better Than the Real Thing go back to its original form instead of a remix.

+1000
  8. Originally posted by MattG:I would really like to see Even Better Than the Real Thing go back to its original form instead of a remix.

Absolutely.
  9. Let's hope so yes. Everybody wants these crowdpleasers incl SBS. Also the young fans like my daughter wants it.