Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79

1. Some nice details and facts about the production.
  2. Nothing poor about it. Boots is a kick ass song and it is in part about the very subject they are referencing during that intermission/snippet/One
  3. U2gigs is not including in their set list (and hence neither we do) the XXX snippet ("...it's not a place...") at the beginning of Blinding Lights.

Shouldn't we count it? or is there a particular reason why no one is doing it?
    It's even on every printed set list so far.
  4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:U2gigs is not including in their set list (and hence neither we do) the XXX snippet ("...it's not a place...") at the beginning of Blinding Lights.

Shouldn't we count it? or is there a particular reason why no one is doing it?
    It's even on every printed set list so far.
    It’s played over the PA, no? Same as Women of the world? In that case it doesn’t count as a snippet.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    It’s played over the PA, no? Same as Women of the world? In that case it doesn’t count as a snippet.
    Well, but unlike Women of the World or HMTMKMKM, this one is Bono's voice.

It's not big deal anyway, but since All We Have Left it's been counted as a song since Tulsa when it was 100% PA, I thought XXX had a valid case to be included.
  6. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Well, but unlike Women of the World or HMTMKMKM, this one is Bono's voice.

It's not big deal anyway, but since All We Have Left it's been counted as a song since Tulsa when it was 100% PA, I thought XXX had a valid case to be included.
    If it's PA then it doesn't count, as they don't perform it live.

Love Is All We Have Left is not 100% PA, Bono has been singing over his own vocals at almost all shows. At least the 4 I went to.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    If it's PA then it doesn't count, as they don't perform it live.

Love Is All We Have Left is not 100% PA, Bono has been singing over his own vocals at almost all shows. At least the 4 I went to.
    Not in Tulsa nor St. Louis, these were playback. Started singing it live in San Jose. I agree with those who think Tulsa and St. Louis shouldn't be counted as proper performances.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Not in Tulsa nor St. Louis, these were playback. Started singing it live in San Jose. I agree with those who think Tulsa and St. Louis shouldn't be counted as proper performances.
    Hmm, I'm fairly sure that at both shows he sang parts of it. In St. Louis I was right in front of him and I could hear him do this. You can also hear this on the IEM.