Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Man, glad I didn't experience any GA madness where I went. I just showed up an hour before the concert, got the wrist band, a drink and then found a perfect spot on the Red Zone rail. lol
  2. Originally posted by Timk68:Doesn't that just create a line up for the 9am wristband handout ?
    Stops regulars people in GA and U2 VIP fans from abusing the system though.
    It prevents anyone but the venue from establishing rules.

There are no fan-made check-ins, because venues are handing out numbered wristbands, and assigning the numbers themselves. If you are not lined up in that exact numerical order at 5PM, you go to the back of the line. No "check in at Starbucks!" the day before.

Although I presume what will happen is they will organize their own line in advance and then cart it over to the UC for that initial 9AM check-in.
  3. PJ have gotten very strict on their queuing too, with Ten Club essentially policing it. There's been Italian fans putting numbers and organising queues to benefit them when it's a first come first serve basis. Great when bands do this, makes it all fair.
  4. GA drop for both Belfast shows now.

5. Loved seeing the I&E tour live, but haven't got much hope for E&I, it's just too structure. I just hope they bring back WGRYWH!!!!!!

What's everyone's predictions for the next leg of the tour, keep it all the same or change some of it up?
  6. Minimal changes. Probably get Summer Of Love and MAYBE The Showman or Landlady. But probably just Summer Of Love.
    It is a good show, you will enjoy it. I wouldn't go see it 12 times or anything. 2 to 3 times would be plenty.
  7. Interesting, I just decided to look at this Pearl Jam tour "World Jam" that they're on, and figure how many songs they've played so far across the 10-or-so dates. I honestly figured that since I always see Alive, Jeremy, Porch, State of Love & Trust, etc. on so many Pearl Jam setlists, their numbers would be a little weaker than I expected.

87. I counted 87 different songs played. Simply unreal!