Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. if this is the teaser, then I'm damn excited for the rest!
  2. This is great!

I hope they keep digging deep.

In 2009 I got to talk to Sam O'Sullivan about what they had rehearsed for 360. There weren't any big surprises.

However, he said that Larry had a list of "favorites" that included Mofo and In God's Country.
  3. I think Edge played this on the Falcon Gretsch just like he did for One Tree Hill on 2017 Joshua Tree and All I Want Is You for the Promotional Tour, and they're using from the Sky Down Version.
  4. I really hope this makes the setlist. It is one of my all time favorite songs and I would love to hear it live in June.
  5. i would like to hear TTAATW
  6. Just listening to Wild Horses again... sounds a little like a covers band especially the drumming so hoping this is a first run through.
  7. After hearing them on each tour since inception, I would like to see beautiful day and elevation removed from this tour. Just think what other songs they could include!!

I know a lot of us have said this but as part of the "experience" aspect of the tour, it would be amazing to hear some POP.
  8. Shocked to hear that they're rehearsing horses. This could really be a sign of things to come, I know it's early stages and all of that but. They played ASOH last year sporadically so why can't they play Horses sporadically this year.

Does give us hope of some rarities for this tour though, throw the kitchen sink at it boys!
  9. To be fair, this could be nothing. How many old favorites they rehearsed for previous tours just to come with the excuse of "it wasn't working" and ax them before the tour starts?