Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. What happened to the super-compilation that someone made of E&I so far?? Thread seems to have been deleted, did it break some sort of rules?? Just curious
  2. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:What happened to the super-compilation that someone made of E&I so far?? Thread seems to have been deleted, did it break some sort of rules?? Just curious
    I believe it's pending approval from all tapers involved.
  3. Any rehearsals last night??
  4. Did they do the extra verse in NYD on this tour like they did on JT30?
  5. They did the time is right, but not the golden age.
  6. Of yesterdays Berlin show? They didn't have the Lithorgraphs did they did? I got quite a nasty look from the guy at the merchandise stand when I asked if they had them.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Of yesterdays Berlin show? They didn't have the Lithorgraphs did they did? I got quite a nasty look from the guy at the merchandise stand when I asked if they had them.
    He told me it was sold out, so Im going to make some kind of poster of yesterdays show myself with photoshop.
  8. Oh, I haven't seen anyone else with a lithograph from yesterday. When I went to Dublin the poster was sold out too. So I found a jpeg of it, enhanced the quality and earlier I used Instantprint.co.uk. Uploaded the jpeg to that and ordered a poster of it. Hopefully it turns out alright. if it does I'll photoshop the Dublin text to say Berlin and order another one. Then I'm sorted.
  9. Just doesn’t feel like it’s ended, over too soon in my opinion... tour over and album isn’t even a year old.