1. I’d rather they played summer Of love properly but I can’t see it happening, I think they’ll want it to be represented in some way though.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’d rather they played summer Of love properly but I can’t see it happening, I think they’ll want it to be represented in some way though.
    Summer of Love would be great for intermission. Still hoping for a live version of Red Flag Day though...
  3. Surely will be Stephen hawking remembered, use the same as I&E
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’d rather they played summer Of love properly but I can’t see it happening, I think they’ll want it to be represented in some way though.
    Why do you think it won’t get played? I think it is begging for the E stage.
  5. I just can’t imagine it live, I dont know if it’s the tempo or just the song in general but I think it would be really hard to work live. I’d still love to hear it because I really like the song but I don’t know it just doesn’t strike me as one for the live shows, I also think that the remix is made for an intermission going into discotheque similar to the Lemon remix going into discotheque for popmart. I think the band will see that as the best way to promote the song. I’ll be happy to get proven wrong though and see it played.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I just can’t imagine it live, I dont know if it’s the tempo or just the song in general but I think it would be really hard to work live. I’d still love to hear it because I really like the song but I don’t know it just doesn’t strike me as one for the live shows, I also think that the remix is made for an intermission going into discotheque similar to the Lemon remix going into discotheque for popmart. I think the band will see that as the best way to promote the song. I’ll be happy to get proven wrong though and see it played.
    Listening to the remix today definitely gave me Lenon mix vibes. (Though let’s do a reworked version of lenon shall we??) I think though Summer of Love is just so intimate that it has to be played?
  7. I don’t know if I’d say it was intimate though. October is an intimate song that draws you in and the band can play that create the right atmosphere without needing people to jump around like with elevation, beautiful day etc. However Summer Of Love for me just sits there in the middle somewhere, not intimate enough to completely capture the attention and not upbeat enough to jump about to. I’m talking in general here, I like the song so it wouldn’t bother me if they played it and everyone around me was having a snooze, I’d still be into it but I think the band will be thinking how is this going to work. Again though maybe I’m entirely wrong, it could end up being great live I guess we all just have our own idea to begin with but the band are in the position to prove me wrong and hopefully they do.
  8. Yeah, would be nice to see a homage for the professor.

Discotheque
    Summer of love
    Wanderer
    great suggestions guys !
  9. skip the stupid intermission.
  10. God Part II as a new remix, slowed downed a bit like The Fly was used on the I&E tour