1. My first design - all feedback welcome!

2. It would be cool if the shirts of experience logo and U2start logo could be on the sleeve. But that will probably make it a ton more expensive
    but I feel they? distract a little from the bigger picture of your shirt design. BUT THEY ARE COOL and I would be happy to do some advertising for U2start.

3. Originally posted by mofothethird:It would be cool if the shirts of experience logo and U2start logo could be on the sleeve. But that will probably make it a ton more expensive
    but I feel they? distract a little from the bigger picture of your shirt design. BUT THEY ARE COOL and I would be happy to do some advertising for U2start.

hahaha your edit record for this post has been hilarious

Yeah, it can be made (and we've done it in the past) but I think it's 3-5€ more per tee so it's not really worth it. I agree that it sometimes becomes a bit distracting but the workaround is quite expensive so it's a compromise we have to achieve. But we'll consider it and maybe make our logo smaller or more hidden or something
  4. I really like all the ideas so far, good bit of variety so something for everyone.
  5. Thanks everyone for their suggestions, I'll reach out to a few tomorrow.

In order news, we will publish more designs soon. And some of them are amongst the best ever.
  6. would also opt for the print on the sleeves, even if it is more expensive
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    hahaha your edit record for this post has been hilarious

Yeah, it can be made (and we've done it in the past) but I think it's 3-5€ more per tee so it's not really worth it. I agree that it sometimes becomes a bit distracting but the workaround is quite expensive so it's a compromise we have to achieve. But we'll consider it and maybe make our logo smaller or more hidden or something
    Well if you haven't noticed. I suck at writing And I'm not too sure in that department. eh..

If you are keeping track of that shit, I suggest you find a way to mute me because.. I just edited THIS post as well.

I edit posts a shitload. I could use a bit of your "I don't give a shit attitude"

P.s. Its kinda weird you guys can see that... But i suspected you would.

Compromise is good.
  8. Originally posted by mofothethird:[..]
    Well if you haven't noticed. I suck at writing And I'm not too sure in that department. eh..

If you are keeping track of that shit, I suggest you find a way to mute me because.. I just edited THIS post as well.

I edit posts a shitload. I could use a bit of your "I don't give a shit attitude"

P.s. Its kinda weird you guys can see that... But i suspected you would.

Compromise is good.
    hahaha no no, we can't once we close the topic; I just had this thread open in another tab, and when I came back I saw 6 "posts" by yours (aka the same post but with the subsequent additions), Sorry if it bothered you, I was just kidding. I edit a lot too