1. I've got two GA's for Omaha. They are under my wife's ticket master account but were purchased with my credit card. My question is my wife will not be going to that show, but since the credit card is in my name should there be any issue with this?

Thanks,

CJW
  2. I have only used credit card entry once. I used my account but someone else's card. I think no one asked for our IDs, just the card, buuuuut the card's owner also went to the concert. I'm not really sure what the procedure really needs. It may vary by venue
  3. It’s creditcard entry? No issue at all, they never ask for ID (would take way too long). Just have an order confirmation somewhere nearby just in case. Most handy is to have it in a Ticketmaster app on your phone.

If you’re still unsure, bring copy of identification of your wife. If they ask for ID they just need an ID that matches the creditcard.
  4. I got ID's at the Noel Gallagher gig in Belfast this week. And that was with hard copy tickets.
  5. The only place I ever saw it was Scotland, but that one just checked whether ID matches creditcard name. I brought someone elses ID. Haven't seen it in the US so topic starter should be fine.