1. dude... you want some coffee too? maybe some cookies? I can hook you up with a piece of pie too if you really want to
  2. How come he gets to have pie? I want pie too? In fact i want two please!

3. I thought he was just questioning why the Tulsa recording was rated as a 5 star bootleg...

...obviously I'm not keeping track of which shows already have a show and which aren't...
  4. Thanks for sharing, this is the closet I’m going to get to hear them live this tour. ??
  5. Why don't you look on YouTube if you want to hear the opening night until various other recordings surface in variant quality. Just a thought if you are desperate to hear it.

6. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Why don't you look on YouTube if you want to hear the opening night until various other recordings surface in variant quality. Just a thought if you are desperate to hear it.

[..]
  7. Showman sounds way better live, the solo works lots of times better as a guitar than as an orchestra
  8. Obrigado Nuno!!
  9. Thank you so much, Nuno! It's been a pretty hard week for me, so tonight I'll turn down the light, maybe have a cold beer and listen to this nice surprise I just downloaded - and relax. I just listened to the sample and it sounds great.
    Thank you man!
  10. This is awesome!

Thanks!
  11. listening to this makes me so interested in rehearsals. imagine if he had the iem for the rehearsal of that first set? with wild horses and acrobat in the first part of the set