2018-05-26 - Nashville
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:They need the "eclipse" signaling the return of Nazi rallies in the US as a prelude to Pride. I think SATS will be here to stay (oh, a pun!)
    Of course, the whole "eclipse" theme can also go very well with another Pop song... Please, acoustic. They have done it in the past.
  2. Just checking in, doesn't look like much has changed....although I didn't get the epic 27 song Tulsa show, I'm happy with both Vegas and LA #2.
  3. If after One does not play Stucks, it did not happen anymore.
  4. No Stucks!
  5. ???
  6. Wow
  7. Great show. Thought Nashville crowd was one of the best I’ve been to in last couple of tours.
    Saw more famous people then any other show I’ve been to as well. Kid Rock, Ashley Judd, Jewel, some country guys .. drummer from Kings of Leon, Cindy Crawford ... fun gig
    Band played good with a lot of energy.
    Even the tired songs like Vertigo and Elevation really were strong and crowd loved them.
    Acrobat was worth price... Gloria rocked.
    Just a fun time in a fun town.
  8. So.... no "Electrical Storm" or "Hawkmoon 269"?

Damn! I seriously was expecting that!
  9. Originally posted by jasvan:Great show. Thought Nashville crowd was one of the best I’ve been to in last couple of tours.
    Saw more famous people then any other show I’ve been to as well. Kid Rock, Ashley Judd, Jewel, some country guys .. drummer from Kings of Leon, Cindy Crawford ... fun gig
    Band played good with a lot of energy.
    Even the tired songs like Vertigo and Elevation really were strong and crowd loved them.
    Acrobat was worth price... Gloria rocked.
    Just a fun time in a fun town.
    Glad to hear the energy was all there last night

Vertigo/Sex Is On Fire (snippet) sounds like fun too
  10. That nippet for Vertigo sounds like a keeper, love to hear that in Europe !!
  11. Blew away the last show I saw. I stopped caring about ABOY and RFD when they played Gloria. The SOE songs all came to life live (my dad enjoyed them, and this was his third show overall). Acrobat and Until The End were very energetic. I wore my shirt too