2018-06-11 - New York
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 19
Audio recordings: 2
  1. That's what will happen
  2. Edit: See below
  3. It won’t. Most of those people are not even US residents. And if, it would be because they are very well connected I guess.

Let’s not play names please. Keep it nice
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    The LA Roxy was also hosted by a radio station, if I recall well, and not broadcasted...

So...I don't count on any live broadcast actualy...

It will be first broadcast on Howard Stern's "Howard 101," channel I think the day after the event.
  5. Yeah SiriusFM broadcasts all these events in these series, so should be fine.
  6. Are we looking at a proper 2 hour concert or more of an acoustic heavy set? Im unfamiliar with this venue.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    It won’t. Most of those people are not even US residents. And if, it would be because they are very well connected I guess.

Let’s not play names please. Keep it nice
    I'm always nice. But I'll bet they do make it in. At least 2 of them, anyway.
  8. More like 60-75 minutes I think? Similar to other exceptional shows (The Roxy '15, Irving Plaza '00, etc).
  9. GNR did 3 hours last year for Sirius

10. I don’t expect u2 to do anything like 3 hours but in fairness this is the type of show where they have more of a licence to do something crazy. No themes to worry about, I don’t think they have to worry about the crowd reaction if the play a rarity. I don’t expect anything remarkably out of the ordinary though but wouldn’t this be the perfect show to play a day without me, twilight, two Hearts Beat As One, that kind of stuff. I’d love it if they surprised us