2018-06-11 - New York
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 19
Audio recordings: 2
  1. I'm thinking about changing my address
  2. Saw Duran Duran at that venue in 2016 on the Paper Gods tour, lovely little venue with an amazing history of artists who've played there. Will be a great night out for those lucky enough to be there
  3. When U2 plays Europe, I hope they will do a 1 time gig in the famous Amsterdam Paradiso just like the Stones did in 1995. That will be something special. Fans only from Europe will get tickets via U2.com. Why always USA? I think I'm dreaming.
  4. The show will be broadcasted on SiriusXM on the 13th of June.
  5. Originally posted by maartenpetra:When U2 plays Europe, I hope they will do a 1 time gig in the famous Amsterdam Paradiso just like the Stones did in 1995. That will be something special. Fans only from Europe will get tickets via U2.com. Why always USA? I think I'm dreaming.
    I hoped for the event at the Westergas in Amsterdam last year would be a full show. Unluckily they only played one song.
  6. Originally posted by zoorostar:[..]
    I hoped for the event at the Westergas in Amsterdam last year would be a full show. Unluckily they only played one song.
    But it was still freaking awesome to have and join this event! Will never forget it;-)
  7. has anyone won yet? I would like to know if anyone has been notified?
  8. Yes, some people have been notified that they won with the SiriusXM contest.

No U2.com or social media winners have been announced.
  9. Why do I get the feeling the usual VIP/U2 Mafia members will be appearing at this concert?
  10. Cool. Do we know the U.S eastern time it'll be broadcasted ?
  11. Yes, but I forgot it. If I hear it again I'll share