1. What can be said, she left and made him someone.

Triumph over a huge tradgedy, one can only suspect Both Mr. and Mrs. Hewson and two proud people.
  2. What's kind of amazing for me is that he had a tuff and difficult relationship with his father but still loved his father so much that he writes several songs over/for him
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBonoWhat's kind off amazing for me is that he had a tuff and difficult relationship with his father but still loved his father so muchs that he writes several songs over/for him

Definately man, and sometimes he doesn't even know he's writing them about him.
  4. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Definately man, and sometimes he doesn't even know he's writing them about him.

Yeah, it's great that he just can write down his feelings and turn them into a song...
    As Bono always says "The people who listen to our songs, know more about me than i do"

(PS sorry for the spellingmistakes in the last post )
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Yeah, it's great that he just can write down his feelings and turn them into a song...
    As Bono always says "The people who listen to our songs, know more about me than i do"

(PS sorry for the spellingmistakes in the last post )

yeah, no much singers/songwriters can do that. To write down your feelings, and turn it to great song, that's really amazing.
  6. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyyeah, no much singers/songwriters can do that. To write down your feelings, and turn it to great song, that's really amazing.
    Absolutely agree
  7. lemon is one of their best songs ever!!! anyway, i don't know much about which song is for whom.
  8. Originally posted by thechickenlemon is one of their best songs ever!!! anyway, i don't know much about which song is for whom.

I think it's a pity that it's the only song with a video where Bono plays MacPhisto... (When you forget the Hold Me...-Video)